DAMN YOU!!!!! HASBRO, I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT ALL, AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO AS A COLLECTOR AND SUPPORTER OF THE LINE

lldjslim

Hey the original poster is right! I don't know about wave 10 but I sure as hell would have loved to lay my hands on a new Zartan figure, not the new swamp one but the older devils due deco.

Here are other figures I have never seen in any store:

BATS

FireFly

Any ZARTAN

Major Bludd

Surpentor

Beachhead

Now my walmart has been good at the comic packs which are alright and the vehicles have been steady however is the firebat out yet?

I have given up hope in ever seeing any of the single carded figures on pegs, I wish the GI joe had the same treatment as Star Wars (peg cloggers) but who knows. I'm looking forward to the Sky Hawk (always wanted one as a kid) and lift ticket combo. Looks like a cool match.

I like the rereleases, because I usually miss out on some figs. It would be nice if Hasbro would send more army builders though. I don't go crazy buying them up, but sometimes it is tough to find even one. I've only seen one BAT so far and the packaging was mangled beyond belief. I figured I'd find him later and I picked up what I had could afford with cash. I haven't seen one since. If Hasbro and the retail stores would only stock the shelves half as much as they do Star Wars everyone would be happy. We could have enough of a mix of old and new figs. Hopefully, the movie or a TV show will help that happen.

I like the rereleases, because I usually miss out on some figs. It would be nice if Hasbro would send more army builders though. I don't go crazy buying them up, but sometimes it is tough to find even one. I've only seen one BAT so far and the packaging was mangled beyond belief. I figured I'd find him later and I picked up what I had could afford with cash. I haven't seen one since. If Hasbro and the retail stores would only stock the shelves half as much as they do Star Wars everyone would be happy. We could have enough of a mix of old and new figs. Hopefully, the movie or a TV show will help that happen.

I've never seen a BAT at retail. If I was more paranoid, I'd just say Hasbro and Ebay made that figure up just to mess with me. Scoff all you like-- it's obvious that you "army builders" are merely in on the plot! :)

Oh, so THIS is the madness that DarthHavok started a thread about.

Shoot, my complaints are nothing compared to this. Now I don't feel nearly so defensive about my 'right to whine'.

lol, yeah, good point. Still, sometimes you just need to vent I guess!

If you can't hunt enough to get to the stores early and when the trucks hit, then your better off ordering online.

I have seen everything at least once in stores, and only boughten what I liked.

It really is patience, this stuff will show up again. Hasbro will release the BAT again. They are not fools, they are the

number 1 toy company in the world, who are making a profit when the economy is in the crapper. They have my respect.

The BAT is already re-shipping in the Wave 10 cases. Along with an extra Arctic Snake-Eyes.

I've seen BATS a number of times. I even have two spares MOC (one from an HTS order, one I got in a case of Wave 10 from BBTS).

The only figure I have absolutely never once seen in a store is Major Bludd; I had to buy it off a local toy dealer for $10. The rereleases are going to make a lot of this chatter pointless though -- believe me, Hasbro wants to take your money -- it just takes a while for the pipeline to fill up enough to meet the (wholly unexpected) demand this line has generated.

We have the trade topic already but we could always try putting say our top five needs in our signatures. We all would be more likely to see that and help each other.

I know I don't always go into the trade thread myself and I had some figures listed for months and never had an offer for a trade or sale.

There has got to be someone with Major Bludd or could get one that would gladly trade it for a BAT. Same with other figures new and old.

If we really pull together we can make a difference when it comes to getting what we can't find and help each other.

Dude, didn't Wave 10 just starting hitting anywhere just last week? Slightly overreacting much? Honestly...switch to decaf and lay off the caps lock.

Seriously...this is a level of impatience that borders on ridiculous. If you're that eager to have it "right now" you should've done an online preorder. My wave 10 should get here tomorrow.

Wow, EXACTLY what I was thinking. It's like you read my mind.

Yeah, the only major downside that's impacted my collecting has been missed figures with the out-of-control inflation. (There are other issues but they've been comparatively minor, at least in this aspect.)