New Senior Ranking 3 packs at Toys R Us.com

dblogan

Quick thought, ever wonder why they didn't choose to use wetsuit instead of deepsix?

It could have alot to do with already having the Deep Six name in use.

For these 3 packs they seem to be really limited to what they can use to make them so that Deep Six might have been easier than any look Wet-Suit had.

• 2 weeks later...

I have found there is no need to rush to get things like this. If you don't beleive or trust me, by all means, go ahead. Thing is, I still have all the old 3-packs and 5-packs on display at the TrUs in my area. They are not going anywhere. I have seen in ONE location the new 5-packs, which I'm happy about, but I have learned I can hold a while before buying. (like until I have the hard scratch for it)

I don't want to stop you from buying these, just if you have a few stores in your area, be patient and 'they will come'. I fully intend to pick up the pilots and navy (screw them for making so many Destros!) and as many 5-packs of the Joes as I can afford, but I will be patient about it.

Well that sucks! The closest TRU is over 4 hours from here. :(

When I read things like that I feel bad. I live in an area where I have access to three Toys R Us and a fourth one with a little travel. Now I'm not saying they have what I want always, but atleast I have the shot.

I have found there is no need to rush to get things like this. If you don't beleive or trust me, by all means, go ahead. Thing is, I still have all the old 3-packs and 5-packs on display at the TrUs in my area. They are not going anywhere. I have seen in ONE location the new 5-packs, which I'm happy about, but I have learned I can hold a while before buying. (like until I have the hard scratch for it)

My sentiments exactly. I almost pulled the trigger on these online then stopped, realized that all three of the TRUs near me still have the FIRST 5 packs out (not to mention the SRO's and TRU Excl. 5 packs), and decided to wait. I'm really excited for them, but they're be easy pickings soon enough.

My sentiments exactly. I almost pulled the trigger on these online then stopped, realized that all three of the TRUs near me still have the FIRST 5 packs out (not to mention the SRO's and TRU Excl. 5 packs), and decided to wait. I'm really excited for them, but they're be easy pickings soon enough.

I was just at my TRU on Saturday. Still lots of 1st wave SROs. They did have the new 5 packs though.

Quick thought, ever wonder why they didn't choose to use wetsuit instead of deepsix?

For these 3 packs they seem to be really limited to what they can use to make them so that Deep Six might have been easier than any look Wet-Suit had.

I think becuase they intended to put Deep Six in the comic pack, they need an "aquatic" oriented character that could be easily mocked up with existing parts. Of course, that having been said, I wonder why they didn't jus use the original.

I think becuase they intended to put Deep Six in the comic pack, they need an "aquatic" oriented character that could be easily mocked up with existing parts. Of course, that having been said, I wonder why they didn't jus use the original.

I'm sure that I read in a Q&A somewhere that the reason why the Cutter we're getting has the wrong head is because store exclusives are on the very bottom on the list for getting new tooling. I think this also applies to Wetsuit, since he'd have to have at least a new helmet. They could probably do something creative with the gear for the upcoming Eel, but I doubt that was available when they put this set together. I also see a pattern of the Modern Era line focusing on pre-'86 guys with only a few exceptions. Either way, Wetsuit's always been my favorite diver so I'm glad that they're waiting to do him right!

I recieved part of my TRU order today...

I ordered two of each of the Wave 2 three-packs... Got a shipping notice the Sea, and IG sets, and a letter saying the air was backordered...

Next day I got my shipping notice for the Air set as well...

Lo and behold, two TRU boxes arrive today...

Box 1 - Two Sea and two IG sets.

Box 2 - Six IG sets.

I say! Good show TRU!

-Kevin