Who still needs a masked Deathstroke?

MeanMrMustard

I have a chance to get 2 masked Deathstrokes. Also available from wave 3 are Blue Superman, Harley Quinn and Black Manta but these come from a comic shop so the price is 15 bucks each. The Deathstrokes are 11.

I will sell or trade (provided I can get the Deathstrokes). I also have an unmasked Deathstroke (15) and possibly SC Sinestro. I still need a short hair Aquaman. Please, I know someone has an extra one.

Robin, Nightwing and GL may also be available for 11 each, if anyone needs them and if I can still get my hands on them.

Relax, Joe is my brother. He's the one who found these figures at a Target today and told me about them. I'm offering them to y'all. "Peasant" is a mock-insult we use to call each other instead of moron, idiot etc... I told him to get packing because he's packing all day, to move, yet he's finding time to get on the boards. lol

I can't believe how many people read this topic yet no one needs a masked Deathstroke, or any of the Wave 2 figures I mentioned. So far one guy wants a Deathstroke. That means, if all 3 are still at the store, there's only one left to sell or trade. I'm keeping one for myself since I still need one. I'm going to the store in a couple hours. I need to know soon.

Mustard here, on Joe's account. Disregard the masked Deathstroke offer. They only had one left so I snatched it for myself. Sorry. If you want, you can PM Joe and call him a peasant for not picking them up this morning.

Mustard here, on Joe's account. Disregard the masked Deathstroke offer. They only had one left so I snatched it for myself. Sorry. If you want, you can PM Joe and call him a peasant for not picking them up this morning.

That something that shouldn't be advertised

I was at his house. Don't forget he's my brother. I didn't feel like signing him out and signing myself back in then out again. It was easier to just use his account. Joe is not lending his account out to random people, just to clarify.

I was at his house. Don't forget he's my brother. I didn't feel like signing him out and signing myself back in then out again. It was easier to just use his account. Joe is not lending his account out to random people, just to clarify.

I'm hoping that BlackArachnis guy opens shop again, I want a cast unmasked Deathstroke head. Hey there MrMustard! How ya doin? Tell Joe I said what's up!

Hey Tom Tom, send me a PM, I can get you either Supermen and a Black Manta!! Let me know I can pick them up tomorrow!!!

hey there! How much are BM and SM going for?

Oh standard retail price, 10 something a figure, plus tax!!! No comic shop prices, regular retail!! Let me know, and I'll pick em up next day!! Oh and the same goes for anyone!!

Oh and they got some of the old Superman figures as well, and these are a bit cheaper, well they were when I picked up Bizzaro!! I'll checkl

Mongul

Black Outfit with Mullet Supes

One more, but forgot who it is!!

I know but there are other reasons

If you want to know pm me I cannot air this in public