Why is it when someone posts, HTS.com has new product for sale and when I got to HTS.com to check it out, everything is listed as out of stock

lldjslim

Man WTF,

Everytime I go over to hasbrotoyshop.com everything is always listed as out of stock, well not everything but most of the things I want.

Why can't I never be able to get the items I need from HTS. Do people actually sleep by there computers/laptops or something. Or do they leave their computers logged on to HTS and never leave the site.

Does HTS put a limit on the amout you can buy.

Apparently they don't, because everything sells out in minutes. They really need to improve the site more by keeping more product in stock and put a limit on the amount you can order.

I know scalpers like to buy up all the joes in the brick-or-motar stores but now it looks like we have a new breed of scalper called THE CYBER SCALPER.

I just hope they get it back in stock ASAP.

Now do you feel my pain.

Man WTF,

Everytime I go over to hasbrotoyshop.com everything is always listed as out of stock, well not everything but most of the things I want.

Why can't I never be able to get the items I need from HTS. Do people actually sleep by there computers/laptops or something. Or do they leave their computers logged on to HTS and never leave the site.

Apparently they don't, because everything sells out in minutes. They really need to improve the site more by keeping more product in stock and put a limit on the amount you can order.

I know scalpers like to buy up all the joes in the brick-or-motar stores but now it looks like we have a new breed of scalper called THE CYBER SCALPER.

Now do you feel my pain.

Sorry it was all up before everyone goes to sleep. I missed out on all the new figures except TF Duke. The DVD sets are still available but everything else went fast.

Man WTF,

Now do you feel my pain.

HTS DOES put a limit on how much you can purchase. I believe wave 10 figures were 2 per item per order, and when wave 9 was first put up you could only order 1 per item per order. But a LOT of people put in multiple orders. If HTS got, say, 500 cases of wave 10, they would have 500 of the troopers.

If 20 people ordered (at minimum) 10 of each troop builder, there's 200 figures sold to a small number of people.

Scalpers have NOTHING to do with the online shops, just a lot of "gotta have it NOW NOW NOW" fans and collectors. And what will happen in a few weeks when wave 11 hits? Wave 10 becomes "old" and HTS will build a stock of them like they have with everything else to date.

Usually, I check HTS 2 to 3 times a day. Sometimes I get lucky, but most of the time I too miss out. If I do happen to catch items in stock, I'll call 2 of my friends who also collect. If they catch it in stock, they'll call me.

Why can't I never be able to get the items I need from HTS.

Do you eat, sleep, and poop by your computer?

If not, you have lost. LOST!!!!!!

He won't ship until 11/03.....so they are probably going to get more in of the rest of them soon. I really wish they would get a good amount of stock in, I mean I usually don't have a problem finding stuff in the store but it would be nice to have the hunt over with. Especially with gas being what it is.

Quick Wraith is available!!!

It has been available for at least 6 hours, so no complaining if you end up missing it this time :P

YEah, even if you.......you know, have a JOB and work an EIGHT hour day. :rolleyes:

But only if you........you know, work the night shift <_<

Anyway, lldjslim got one, so all is well @yipee@