1x Starscream

1x Dinobot

1x Smokescreen

Well well well

A new BW figure

HBe should be a new mold

I have seen everybody listed in this wave except for Dinobot

What a pleasant surprise

it is indeed if its accurate bbts is known for making mistakes like this though :S I think it will be another beast wars figure I'm interested in seeing what they did with this one ... I'm still not sure about cheetor if I like the looks of him enough to buy it ... honestly I think the original version is better .... I wish they would finish the classics line dinobots though as well... maybe now that almost all the toys are out for the toon we can get them?..

Apparently, it was revealed in the Transformers Collector's Club magazine that this will in fact be an all-new BW Dinobot. I'm not a member, so I don't have access to the exclusive pics.

Ha! And I have a good friend who's a Beast Wars fanatic who thought he could just sit the new TFU line out! Sure, the old Cheetor wasn't that bad, but Dinobot really deserved better.

What do you mean deserve better?

We have yet to see the pictures of it

I think he means that the old mold is pretty terrible and is overdue for an update.

I wasn't aware that getting Dinobot was news to anyone. I can't remember where I first heard about it, but I know I at least saw rumors over a month ago. Of course, this is the closest thing I've seen to confirmation, so I guess that does make it news... Anyway, I hope he rocks.

I think he means that the old mold is pretty terrible and is overdue for an update.

I wasn't aware that getting Dinobot was news to anyone. I can't remember where I first heard about it, but I know I at least saw rumors over a month ago. Of course, this is the closest thing I've seen to confirmation, so I guess that does make it news... Anyway, I hope he rocks.

Its news cause most of us havent heard about a Dinobot being in the Universe line and nothing was shown at SDCC...

Its news cause most of us havent heard about a Dinobot being in the Universe line and nothing was shown at SDCC...

Yeah I iknew we wpould eventually see it but I have seen pics of everythijng listed in this wave and Dinobot wasn't announced or shown

I find the entire concept that we are getting re done characters of beast wars already when it has taken us how long to get the classics line?.. Both quite neat & rather amusing :) I'm a BW fan my self so frankly I do not mind one bit :D I just hope they keep it up that is if DInobot at least is good & we get more out of it than just these two!

Yep, that's what I meant-- thanks, 8 Ball. I always thought that the old BW figures were great, until we got repainted versions for the 10th Anniversersary. What a let down, and it seemed to just rub it in to have them on the shelves with the new stuff from Cybertron. No wonder so many of those guys went clearance... :( If they do a good job updating DB, I think Rhinox should be next! I will always be primarily a Gee Wun Fan, but I believe that Beast Wars should get it's due for keeping the legacy alive in the 90s. Now if it wasn't so darn hard to make a robot out of a decent animal toy...

I'm eager to see pics of Dinobot. He deserves an update worthy of his character. I got the Takara repaint since it actually has a mouth!

But his beast mode colors were so inaccurate... I hope this is the one that gets everything right...

Bah...Let us the ones who haven't seen it yet judge it

Being a member I have seen the pic of bot mode. I am not that impressed. If I had a working scanner I would hook you guys up, but its offlined... The old dinobot with some mold changes would be better. The head is accurate but the rest needs help.

I too have the pic as I receive master collector it's an ok looking figure ....Better than the cheetor IMO. He justs looks skinny.I just looked at it again as I post it's not that bad and the head is a vast improvement......