Alpha Flight!

Rollo Tomassi

I'm glad that Sasquatch is no longer alone on the Alpha Flight shelf. All the heroes and villains of Canada's premier super team. Since we already have Guardian and Sasquatch, what other AF characters should get figures?

Alpha Flight

Vindicator(10). Guardian's lovely wife in basically the same costume. But curvier, And with big blue goggles.

Marrina (5). Sub-Mariner's fishy looking wife, who later died. I know she's an original team member, but she ain't high on my list.

Northstar (10). In his classic costume. Since Hasbro already prototyped it, this should be a non brainer.

Aurora (9). Northstar's sister. Also prototyped by Hasbro. I smell a two-pack!

Puck (7). Pack in. or HA HA Build-A-Figure...

Shaman (7). Michael Twoyoungmen. Original member. Probably not one kids are clamoring for though, so he he's not as high on the list as other. But relatively high on an Alpha Flight list.

Snowbird (8). Cool looking female character. And we kinda already got her in the form of White Sasquatch. Also an original member which put her at the top of the list.

Talisman (7). Shaman's daughter. Not quite original team, but close. She's also on the current Omega Flight team, which makes her more appealing to be made.

Box v1.0 (5) Roger Bochs version was the stumpy gorilla looking blue and silver version.

Box v2.0 (10) Madison Jeffries version is the perfect candidate if they were still making BAFs. It's the Red and Silver version of Box that everyone is familiar with. High priority.

Diamond Lil (6). Originally an Omega. Just a basic female costume. Not a high priority, but I would want her over a lot of the crap further down the list.

Manakin (3). Whitmann Knapp is a tool. No need to make a legend of this fool or any of his 'alternate' bodies.

Persuasion (5) Daughter of the Purple Man. I dont think she ever had a proper costume, so it's just a purple skinned girl in civilian clothes? No Legend needed for that. Buy a Buffy figure and go to town with the paint, kids.

Goblyn (3) Pack in. Or don't make her.

Alpha Flight Vol. 2

Aside from the original team members that got brought back in ugly costumes, we had a bunch of uninteresting turds who don't need legends.

Flex

Radius

Murmur

Manbot

Alpha Flight Vol. 3

The chumps who didn't make it out the first two times were teamed up with more new heroes in the third series, including...

Centennial (2). Dumb name. And I couldn't pick this guy out of a lineup. Lowest priority on the list.

Major Mappleleaf (6). As dorky as this guy is, I think a figure of him would be a hoot. But I wouldn't want him over a lot of other characters.

Nemesis (10). Please make a figure of her, pronto. She's the real Nemesis. Not that AoA wannabe BAF. She flies! She comes with a cool sword. She has a wicked costume! Make her.

Puck II (3). Who? Really? Puck's daughter? Skip it.

Yukon Jack (3). Again. Who? No thank you. Stick with the original team.

Omega Flight (Alpha Flight vol. 4)

Arachne (7). Yes. Make her in her new costume.

U.S.Agent (10). Since you dumped him in the Red Hulk wave in favor of yet another Wolverine, I think you owe us. THis guy is so cool, how is he NOT a Marvel legend yet?!? Do it!

I agree, hasbro makes too many figures that people dont want. Ultimate War Machine? Please! This was just a repaint of an exisiting Ultimate Iron Man mold, if your going to make another War Machine then make the one where he had the alien costume or use the much better toy biz mold. Id love to have all of the orginal AF members plus Box, Nemesis and Talisman. Puck should be a pack in with Marrina since she would use very little plastic and doesnt warrent being a $10 (or more) figure by herself. But the way Hasbro comes out as being all about the buck that doesnt seem likely.

Man i remember subscribing to this comic via the marvel subscription coupon and getting them each month in the mail. I think i might even still have all 12 issues (culminating w/Vindicators death).

Would love a Puck figure. Wasn't Wild Child in Omega Flight? I'd like him too since he would work

with the AOA theme as well.

with arrow on this one I don't even really know anything past the first team :S or really the first team it self ...

lets see ...

puck

north star & whatever her name is in the black & white out fits?...

the god lady whats her name ... shape shifter woman in the blue and white ...

the indian guy

& Sasquatch

none of whom I clearly care too much about how ever cool enough for me to slightly remember them & I know there looks & wouldn't mind them being in my collection :S Though really with the price of toys and everything else these days there are others I'd rather have first than these chumps :P

Wasn't Diamond Lil kind of on the tallside? If they did her, they would probably be best served by the She-Hulk mold.

But the original core team needs to be made first!

There would HAVE to be a BAF Box, though!

But I'm clearing out most of my collection anyway, so why I'm overly excited, I don't know. :rolleyes:^_^

Outside of the Original team, I'd like to see Box ( Roger Bochs version) that could be recoloured as the Madison Jefferies version. Puck and Marinna, of course.

Talisman, Nemesis, Gilded Lily, Delphine Courtney in robotic form, the Master, Caliber, would be my villain choices. After the Byrne issues of AF, the stories and characters offered just went sorta flat, and none of them stand out as being memorable.

We've gotten a few bad guy characters already; Wendigo, Super-Skrull etc from those early stories.

As much as I dearly love the core characters, they've never really offered anything besides being B/C-list supporting players.

Outside of the Original team, I'd like to see Box ( Roger Bochs version) that could be recoloured as the Madison Jefferies version. Puck and Marinna, of course.

Talisman, Nemesis, Gilded Lily, Delphine Courtney in robotic form, the Master, Caliber, would be my villain choices. After the Byrne issues of AF, the stories and characters offered just went sorta flat, and none of them stand out as being memorable.

We've gotten a few bad guy characters already; Wendigo, Super-Skrull etc from those early stories.

As much as I dearly love the core characters, they've never really offered anything besides being B/C-list supporting players.

I don't think you could recolor Box. They look entirely different. I was going to do an Alpha Flight Villains list, but the only two that jumped out were the Master and maybe the Dream Queen. Alpha Flight has a weak rogue's gallery.

The Bochs Box

110px-Box_Roger442.jpg

The Jeffries Box

boxiv.gif

Yes, I too agree we NEED a USAgent. Which version though? I dig on the black costume, but really dig on the more armored version of Captain America's threads. Helmet and gray star shaped shield and all...

Could be a sweet figure.... If they make the Force Works verison, I'll puke.

Knowing Hasbro, we'll end up with a Cap repaint.

Sadly, I see them Using the Ultimate Cap sculpt from Toybiz wave 8, or somehow modifying the new 2-Pack WWII version.

Oh, and Black Version all the way. That is SUCH a cool design.

So long as we get one I suppose. I need a Johnny Walker to add to the collection. Last USAgent I got was from the Iron Man series and he SUCKED! I was looking forward to getting him in the worst way...then they didn't release him. Then they did, but only overseas. Then I scored one on eBay and was dissapointed.

Time we get a figure to do him justice.