HTS has new Joe stuff, and it's going FAST

Stevy Maximus

So yeah, wave 10 singles, second wave DVD packs, wave 2 vehicles all got posted on HTS within the last hour of my posting, already wraith and Paravipers are gone

www.hasbrotoyshop.com

Use DISC10 for 10% off and Fall20 for 20% and free shipping

Can't beat DVD set 3 and TF Duke for $21 SHIPPED!

Oh, and they got some of the revision/previous assortment cases in, so BATs, Bludd and Flash are up (last I checked anyway). Combat Heroes are due soon as well.

I scored a few Joes that I was missing:

Snake Eyes (Commando)

Flash

Snow Job

Also grabbed Mutt and Scarlett from GoodStuffToGo earlier today.

That 20% off plus free shipping is a killer deal @ HTS! Wish that the AWE w/Leatherneck was in stock....it would've been cheaper than Walmart and delivered to my door!

dude.. I just went there and they have NOTHING new.. not even listed as "out of stock"

wtf?

EDIT: I found the stuff when I went to the GiJoe category, but it wasn't there before when I went into the 25th sub-category

Don't use the sub-categories, they don't list the new stuff. I used the FALL20 code and came away with Croc Master, Wraith, 10 B.A.T.s, 9 Python Officers, 6 Para-Vipers, and 10 Firebats all for 20% off and NO shipping costs. Talk about a steal.

Don't use the sub-categories, they don't list the new stuff. I used the FALL20 code and came away with Croc Master, Wraith, 10 B.A.T.s, 9 Python Officers, 6 Para-Vipers, and 10 Firebats all for 20% off and NO shipping costs. Talk about a steal.

when I went there.. all they had left were the Firebats and new DVD sets.. everything else was sold out

Didn't know about the fall20 code.

Can you ask for a code be applied to an order after its been placed?

According to those that Hisstank that tried, no

You would have to cancel your order and place it again, assuming some of the items are even still in stock.

In my case, I did a "quick rush" order with Mutt, Croc Master, Para Viper and TF Duke and by my number crunching, paid $1 over what I would have paid at retail for all four with "Disc10"

After learning of Fall20, I got DVD set 3 and an extra TF Duke, which came to $21 shipped. By the time I was done with the second order, ParaVipers and Croc Master were sold out.

All said, $1 is not that big a hit when the local store is overflowing with revision cases and a LOT less than using the gas to drive around looking for these new toys.

The Fall20 code would have only given me 20% off, not 20% off and Free shipping

I tried cancelling, but my order had already gone to their warehouse :angry:

Maybe you have to spend a certain amount for the free shipping to kick in. Did you just order stuff that did not total much? I put some stuff in a cart and went to checkout just to make sure the code worked before really looking for everything I might want and it did work. I had two items for 19.99 each and it worked for them.

Thanks for the code, I scored the SHARC, Firebat, DVD sets 3 & 4, Tiger Force Duke and some of the protective cases for $85.30.

@hmmm@ @hmmm@ @hmmm@

Looks like you have to have at least 40.00 or 50.00 of mechandise for the free shipping. Had the two new DVD sets in my cart and it was still charging me shipping. So I went out and added a Firebat and the shipping fell off. So addidng the Firebat cost me only $4.00.

Thanks for the info!!

The Fall20 code would have only given me 20% off, not 20% off and Free shipping

I tried cancelling, but my order had already gone to their warehouse :angry:

Maybe you have to spend a certain amount for the free shipping to kick in. Did you just order stuff that did not total much? I put some stuff in a cart and went to checkout just to make sure the code worked before really looking for everything I might want and it did work. I had two items for 19.99 each and it worked for them.

I had both DVD sets #3 and #4 in my cart and it would only give me 20% off. But if I ordered one at a time (19.99 total), they would each be $15.99 shipped (20% off & free S&H). Weird.

It seems to work randomly for different people. Shipping would have been $6.97 for one set, $7.96 for two

Yeah, that Fall20 code is doing something different everytime I put stuff into my cart.......I ordered the 2 DvD sets last nite and it was still like 39.96 or something after shipping. I got the sets for 15.99 a piece with like 7 dollars shipping......but this morning I went and put a Sharc in the cart just for kicks and used the code and it was only 11.99 with no shipping. @grumpy@ .........Its weird......I mean I still got the sets at or around the same price I would have in the store without guzzling gas hunting for these things.....so I can't complain. But it is weird.......I also did this with the protective cases and with them alone the code didn't work at all.

But I can complain about how they have their site set up.......every morning when I get to work I check my e-mails and usually hit up a couple news sites and Hasbros site.......I always use the sub-categories mainly 25th Joes......I know the figures are now "Modern" era or whatever......but still.........I would have had the whole new wave if it wasn't for the trickery of "GI Joe" vs "GI Joe 25 Anniversary" sub-categories.

Looks like you have to have at least 40.00 or 50.00 of mechandise for the free shipping. Had the two new DVD sets in my cart and it was still charging me shipping. So I went out and added a Firebat and the shipping fell off. So addidng the Firebat cost me only $4.00.

I spent $85 and still had to pay shipping using FALL20.

Thanks for the info!!

That strange,I was able to get the firebat for 12.79.I looked that the estimator chart that give you the total with the discount and it said shipping was 0.

I did alot of expirementing this morning and found that it might be better to oder things one at a time, depending on what it is. I put about 10 items in my cart, about $80-90 and would trade different items in and out. Sometimes I got the discount and free shipping and sometimes it was neither or one or the other.

I would try and place individual orders, one item at a time and if the discount and free shipping work go that way. Doing that might have you with more than one order and more boxes shipped but if you are getting free shipping why not take the extra time and effort.

If something will not work individually just double up and see if that works.

Get creative and you can still save alot.

I spent $85 and still had to pay shipping using FALL20.

It was doing that to me last night but when I tried today, the shipping was free. Didn't get to get 2 items I had in my cart last night though b/c they were SOLD OUT.

I got:

2 DVD packs - $15.99 each

1 Firebat - 12.99

w/ no shipping charge.

i ordered 2 Firebats yesterday and got both wit 20% off and free shipping..

no tricks.. just put them in the cart, and added the promo code at checkout

That must have been a lot of orders seeing how they usually limit you to 2 of each figure ;)

First time I used fall20 on the new DVD packs(1 of each) and the 20% was taken off, but I was still charged shipping. Then I made a second order using the code again for 1 each of the first DVD packs and I got free shipping & 20% off.