25th Collector Complaints

DarthHavok

The Star Wars comic packs are getting better (particularly the newest packs/the "Legacy" packs) but yes, often at least one set of joints on at least one figure is sacrificed to get two figures into those packs (usually either the elbows or knees), or you get a repaint of an old mold with a new head (See: Fenn Shysa/Tobi Dala). However all of them definitely have more articulation than the 70's figures. The only exception to that are the occasional "saltshaker" figures that are usually Padmes in elaborate gowns/robes that let's face it...aren't likely to be in too many "action scenes" anyhow.

And there's a C-3PO out there that has moveable knees and (I think) elbows. But yes, he's usually low on articulation, due to not really being an "action oriented" character.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasbro is in buisness to make a profit and money for thier shareholders ( me ). What ever model they are following is working. Repaints sell, its obvious because hasbro has become the #1 toy company in the world doing thier " Model ". So the case goes. Don't like it, fix it, or don't buy it. Really simple concept.

Actually, I believe that last I heard, the "Hot Wheels + Barbie + Batman/DC" juggernaut that is Mattel was still technically the "Number One" toy company in the world. At least in terms of size/sales.

Hasbro is, however, undoubtedly the king of "Action Figures." (Again, in terms of volume/sales...quality is subjective).

Actually, I believe that last I heard, the "Hot Wheels + Barbie + Batman/DC" juggernaut that is Mattel was still technically the "Number One" toy company in the world. At least in terms of size/sales.

Hasbro is, however, undoubtedly the king of "Action Figures." (Again, in terms of volume/sales...quality is subjective).

I'm hoping to become the "King of Action Figures"! Or atleast a "Duke"....

OH GOOD LORD!!

I go away for a little while, come back and this is still the issue of concern around here......too much COMPLAINING and then gobs of even more complaining about the COMPLAINING???

Git the paddle and whip some sense into these youngins, 'for they plumb lose all the sense they ever had.

@haha@

I was surprised to see a topic about complainers still. I've been so worried about the economy...I guess I kinda forgot about G.I.Joe and Flints sucky arms?? @loll@ Come to think of it, maybe it's best to come BACK to the good ol' Hasbro bashin' and get off the U.S. Government bashin' for a while?

All I have to say is some people like cucumbers better than pickles.

If she takes one look at my pickle and decides she needs a cucumber instead, I tell her that's ok....I don't like it to touch the sides anyway!! @smilepunch@

@hmmm@ were you...talkin' bout...vegetables?

I take it you never watched dave Chapelle show. @loll@ You crack me up man!