synch

Starwars Dead?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Is starwars dead?..

• yes
    • no
    • drugs? ?please?

I think Star Wars is far from dead.

1. Despite rumors, kids do care about Star Wars. There's always kids picking out Star Wars figures when I'm at the store. As long as there's kids driving the market, the brand will stay around.

2. Old farts care about Star Wars. Even if kids stopped playing with the toys, I'm sure that there is enough collector buzz to drive an online collection or maybe a Diamond Direct line. There are too many die-hard Star Wars fans that are willing to spend the big bucks to let the line die.

3. Cartoon. I can see this sparking the interest of future generations.

4. Live action television show. As long as it doesn't turn out like the Holiday Special then I think it will continue the line even further.

They keep going with Clone Wars they might die off

They may not die off, rather create a new breed of Star Wars fan. A breed that can no longer stand the sight of sunlight so they move underground... developing glowing eyes and green skin. Something like that.

They keep going with Clone Wars they might die off

They may not die off, rather create a new breed of Star Wars fan. A breed that can no longer stand the sight of sunlight so they move underground... developing glowing eyes and green skin. Something like that.

LOL @loll@ @loll@

Being in the 501st Legion I can tell you that it is far from dead.

Recently pottery barn released some exclusive Star Wars merchandise and asked us to attend.

There was a line that was extremely long..

For the Force Unleashed and Clone Wars toys and movies the fans were out in droves.

Star Wars is alive and well.

IMO SW is by no means dead. Its just victim of Hollywood being chuck nut full of campy writers that writ the same crap over & over again. No more are the classic scenes like the one where Luke & Leia swinging across on the grappel wire (i mean who didn't have a poster of that on ur bed room wall when u were a kid?). & the Bar scene with the musicians play that iconic tune! Man all that stuff was classic. But now even with mega budgets & super advanced FX, there's still a lack of quality. I also think Lucas lost mad momentum in the cult hit with all that "pre quel" crap. That, IMO, is why some might feel that SW is dead or dieing. Because of all this looking to the past crap. I realy don't care about Darth Vader's back story, & REALY REALY didn't need to spend an entire movie watching him as a kid! or even later as a teen "soon to be galactic dictater". Just stick to princpal & go forward from there.