First Images of Animated Jetfire and Jetstorm

Wheeljack35

According to Derrick Wyatt, the art director/lead character desinger of animated: "I wouldn't rush to judgment on the Jetfire and Jetstorm figures yet. Those are some pretty terrible pictures that are out there right now. The pictures I saw way back of the grey prototypes looked really good. And yes, of course they have hands! In both robot modes! The promo pics are just mistransformed. Once they are properly transformed and posed out, they should look pretty cool."

Here's the link:

http://derrickjwyatt.blogspot.com/2008/0....64294198850602.

I hope he's right.

According to Derrick Wyatt, the art director/lead character desinger of animated: "I wouldn't rush to judgment on the Jetfire and Jetstorm figures yet. Those are some pretty terrible pictures that are out there right now. The pictures I saw way back of the grey prototypes looked really good. And yes, of course they have hands! In both robot modes! The promo pics are just mistransformed. Once they are properly transformed and posed out, they should look pretty cool."

Here's the link:

http://derrickjwyatt.blogspot.com/2008/0....64294198850602.

I hope he's right.

The link is not working for me... But thats good to hear... I havent been disappointed with any of the Transformers in this in this line so far... and I dont want to start...

Oh that?

It looked like somebody posted somthing they made on photoshop

I don't understand why you don't think that was an official beachcomber. He has a similar aesthetic to the newer sketches we've seen, was posted as real news on numerous credible tf sites, and soon after we saw that pic, we were told that beachcomber might not make the cut for the third season. You a hippie-hater or something? :P

• 2 weeks later...
http://tformers.com/gv.php?mode=view&a...600&start=0

They look pretty damn cool in this picture... I still hate the combine mode though...

And they do indeed have hands.

Not great ones, but at least as good as, and even better than, some others get.

I'm looking at you, Tankor/Octane. I love you to death, but you have no fingers!

I thought you were talking about peaugh

This kid took 20 years to get to the point

I'll wait for peaughs reveiw instead

I have never been able to make it through one of that guy's videos, ever.

Peaugh's good and I'm looking forward to Vangelus' review.

• 3 months later...
Saw these today in store & they really don't look that bad in person In fact they look rather cute

i just picked these guys up in the states for $20US...it was at a store i've never been to before and forget what it is called, i know it started with an 'M' and it was a strange name but it had like 30 checkouts as i walked in to the right, and they had lots of everything on sale!!