First Images of Animated Jetfire and Jetstorm

Wheeljack35

http://tformers.com/transformers-first-ima...10256/news.html

Images of "Transformers Animated" two-pack figures Jetfire and Jetstorm have been posted on the duo's preorder page at BigBadToyStore. These are the first images released of the two figures. Pictures of Jetfire and Jetstorm's robot modes, vehicle modes, and combined modes are all available for your viewing pleasure. The images also reveal that Jetfire and Jetstorm are members of the Autobot Elite Guard.

1__scaled_600.jpg

2__scaled_600.jpg

3__scaled_600.jpg

@puke@

They look ugly! I don't like it, they look too humanoid for some reason in robot mode. The vehicle mode is okay. As for the combine mode, Hasbro gotta be kidding. The combine mode is basically just one vehicle stacks on top of one another with very little change to the transformation. Very lame if you ask me.

The individual robots are decent, nothing great though.

The alt mode combination is lame, but the robot combo is an interesting idea, but executed rather poorly. I hope it's tf'ed wrong, bc not having hands is a crime against transfandom.

Watch them be awesome characters in the show, so I'll end up buying them anyway. :P

Hey look, Autobot "seekers." Har. Those suck, but their combining gimmick reminds me of some toys Takara (I think) did for another super-robot line.. some construction vehicles but I forget what they were from.

EDIT: Ah, its from GAOGAIGAR. Heres what I mean the second and third 'bots on this page:

http://www.geocities.com/luljs/ggg.html

Theres two more, a yellow dump truck and a green cement mixer. I like their individual bot modes, but not the combined forms.

Yes its funny ... is this the first character that has not had proper g1 homage done to it in the tfa ?.. & people said they would watch tfa with out the homage and that homage didn't matter ... HA!

Hey look, Autobot "seekers." Har. Those suck, but their combining gimmick reminds me of some toys Takara (I think) did for another super-robot line.. some construction vehicles but I forget what they were from.

EDIT: Ah, its from GAOGAIGAR. Heres what I mean the second and third 'bots on this page:

http://www.geocities.com/luljs/ggg.html

Theres two more, a yellow dump truck and a green cement mixer. I like their individual bot modes, but not the combined forms.

Wow you are so right! That at least looks good though!

Homages to me are nice now and then, but it wouldn't matter, as long as the toys and characters were good. Many bw characters weren't homages, and they worked just fine. Lugnut, lockdown, and other animated characters aren't homages, and they're awesome.

Considering these are the first animated toys that don't look good, I'm not too worried about the line as a whole, which has been awesome overall.

Kinda odd that we're seeing these guys before wreckgarr or the constructicons, or samurai prowl..

On their own they wouldn't be too bad if they had some hands.

Together they would be better if the color scheme of those two were complimentary and they had hands.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks these guys look cool.

Sure, some elements could be better, but it's pretty obvious that the effort went into the robot and combined robot modes, and they pull it off better than most of Energon's Powerlinx crap. I love the 'hot/cold' duality. Wonder what they'll call it, since 'Firestorm' is a DC copyright... hope it's not 'Stormfire'...

1st-they dont have that "anime" look

2nd-the way they combine is just silly

3rd-they are just plain'ol ugly

Interestingly, I just noticed that the combined mode shows the blue ones toes flipped back. I think there's definitely some mistransformation involved here.

I thought we went beyond seeing Transformers with no hands...

Lugnut and Bulkhead?

I see your point, I just couldn't help myself. :)

I'm hoping that there is some hand detailing we can't see due to angle. I'm okay with hands that are dwarfed by built-in blasters or something.

Homages to me are nice now and then, but it wouldn't matter, as long as the toys and characters were good. Many bw characters weren't homages, and they worked just fine. Lugnut, lockdown, and other animated characters aren't homages, and they're awesome.

Considering these are the first animated toys that don't look good, I'm not too worried about the line as a whole, which has been awesome overall.

Kinda odd that we're seeing these guys before wreckgarr or the constructicons, or samurai prowl..

I betcha' they'll have some form of Devastator, just don't want to show us until it's on the show, or close to it.