Huge New GIJOE Score....Variant Included

GeneralZod

Got an email from my online joe provider saying I had a huge box coming. Couldnt figure out what it was cause I preordered stuff about 3 weeks ago and wasnt expecting anything. So I got home and this was what was waiting for me.

The newest wave including ...

-TF Duke, Croc Master , Junkyard & Mutt, Para Trooper Soldier, Parka Snake Eyes, BAT, Variant Wraith (WOOOHOOO!), Bazooka Soldier

-Artic Cobra Set

-Desert Cobra Set

-SHARC

-Firebat

Seriously I feel like a kid on Christmas day. But now I need to get another Wraith cause there is no way I'm opening that one. Enjoy the pic I will be adding soon

Let me know if you want to see more pics.....

If you get around to it, I think we all'd like to see loose ones (well, at least I would because its going to be at least a month before we see them in Canada).

Great score man, congratulations.

@can@

Oh Hasbro NO!!!!

Looking at the Firebat and SHARC they went back to printing the filecards onto the boxes instead of including them in the box as pre-cut pieces.

That was my biggest problem with the packaging from the Target exclusives. I loved when they went to the other style for the first wave of vehicles.

Oh well.

Nice Zod, thanks for sharing your pic!

Nice that they're giving us another shot at getting the BAT so soon! It'll be a beautiful day when these li'l guys make it to my local Target!

Assuming they make to the local Target and are missed by the weary eyed scalper.

Nice haul. I have some coming to me next week. Hopefully the toy gods have seen it fit to bless me with a variant Wraith, though I'm not counting on it since I found the black masked Destro comic pack at the local Wal-Mart just yesterday morning.

Nice that they're giving us another shot at getting the BAT so soon! It'll be a beautiful day when these li'l guys make it to my local Target!

Assuming they make to the local Target and are missed by the weary eyed scalper.

Nice haul. I have some coming to me next week. Hopefully the toy gods have seen it fit to bless me with a variant Wraith, though I'm not counting on it since I found the black masked Destro comic pack at the local Wal-Mart just yesterday morning.

UPDATE:

Got mine and it included a variant Wraith. I made another post on this board stating that it appears as though the Wraith variant isn't that 'rare'. That makes three of us here so far with a variant. Who else scored a blue Wraith? I see more posts here and elsewhere claiming to have received a variant. Of course the regular version (assuming the painted version is regular) isn't anything to brag about compared to a rare figure, but still.

Scoped out eBay and there are a bunch of blue Wraiths there going for an average of $60 give or take. Wouldn't it be swet if Hasbro pulled a fast one on the scalpers. Of course I'd feel sorry for the poor saps who paid a premium price for a common figure.

These have only just been released and time will only tell...but I wonder which will end up being he chase and which the regular....or if there is a availability difference at all.

Got mine and it included a variant Wraith. I made another post on this board stating that it appears as though the Wraith variant isn't that 'rare'. That makes three of us here so far with a variant. Who else scored a blue Wraith?

Count me as another person who received a variant Wraith.

Got my case from bbts.