25th Anniversary Ghost Bear and completed Lt. Stone

invisiblewraithbeta

Ghost Bear

GhostBear.jpg

GhostBear2.jpg

GhostBear3.jpg

GhostBear4.jpg

I've been working on Ghost Bear for awhile and here are the results. I decided that he'd be a member of the Oktober Guard in my universe, they never really had a tracker/ survival expert, so he fit the bill. That and he was born in Siberia.

Lt. Stone Completed

Stone7.jpg

Here is the completed version of Lt. Stone I was working on as a commission. The client wanted a cyborg leg in addition to the arm, so I took some inspiration from Forge of the X-Men.

That is really something else! I thought I was one of the only folks who even liked Ghost Bear! XD

Is that the original head? If not, you did a spectacular job on the hair and goggles (with all it's little knobs and bits) If I may ask, I don't recognize that ammo belt on his front - is that a Joe item? : o

Tom

Ghost Bear is really good. That shows that the JVC figures, or some, could really translate over to the 25th style and look really good.

I don't know much about Lt. Stone, I never paid much attention to him but he looks pretty cool. The red and black seem to stick out on his torso and almost seem out of place. Maybe the colors just seem a little flat and boring compared to the rest of his. I love his left arm and leg and his face looks good. Overall you did good on him. You made me take an interset in him for the first time.