classics

synch

fort max redone classics style with all 3 modes , could be the largest classic yet if done right!

wheeljack

the rest of the dinobots already!

springer

uhmm....

Yeah thats about it ... I was just thinking how cool it would be if we could get some of this stuff redone in the classics line and style if we can't get the real things put out anytime soon :)

Though they can't even seem to fathom doing combiners that actually combine so I think chances of getting any of these guys are slim to none :S

• Like 1

no one else cares about a large scale fort max ? :D

We do... But its such a long shot that its not worth even hoping... They have the mold for the original and we cant even get that...

How come you guys never ask for Trailbreaker,Hoist and Grapple?

Beside Trailbreaker... I always forget those other guys... Maybe cause their role and personality werent that interesting...

Technically speaking, we're seeing two Springers already, but if you mean you want one triple-changing Springer, I'm with you all the way. I think it's lame that we have two of the 'con Triple Changers as new molds, but we can't seem to get a Triple Changer Autobot that actually has three modes!

On the other hand, I'm also in the "Tidal Wave as Broadside" camp... but I can give a little leeway on what 'Triple Changer' means on that guy, as the jet mode never made any sense at all to me.

How come you guys never ask for Trailbreaker,Hoist and Grapple?

With Inferno already unveiled, chances of Grapple are pretty good already. If we get Hoist or Trailbreaker, you could probably lay odds on getting the other.

Personally, I think the 84-86 'Autobot Cars' have the highest possibilities of getting made, as they all have a good number of fans, and a fair amount of them are repaints or could be repainted even if a prior repaint doesn't exist (see Mirage and Drag Strip for a good example).

I don't count them if they are repaints and I don't count them if they don't look like the g1 counter parts

The argument could be made that your criteria would discount every single figure in the line, as all of them have either been repaints or had significant changes from their G1 counterparts.

hmm I don't think all of them have had repaints most of the classics are new ... also I don't mind as long as the repaint and changes fit said characters, say starscream classic mold repainted as one of the other seekers, now that both works & fits since they did it in g1 too :P

The figures are new and updated so changes are both needed and expected .

I suppose if you want to be a really nitpicky sob you could say I don't count repaints from other lines :P

Why not Kup and Arcee? Jazz and Wheeljack would be higher on the list for me though. Better yet a real Ultra Magnus armor and all. Then finish all the seekers. Minor paint tweaks to the BOTCON molds could send them to retail without violating the BOTCON exclusivity.

To hell with Botcon

I'm tired of those money hungry idiots anyways

same here they allready took the seekers from me. @grumpy@ they are way to high priced. let hem do movie figs leave the classics alone as we dont have that many so far. let the line grow more before they take anymore of them away from us.

Voyager class Thundercracker and Sky Warp, with a re-paint Starscream later down the line. That fixes two Classics Seeker problems with only one new mold.

We really do need a Wheeljack, too. And a proper tripple-changing Springer mold that would also work for Sandstorm.

hmm I don't think all of them have had repaints most of the classics are new ... also I don't mind as long as the repaint and changes fit said characters, say starscream classic mold repainted as one of the other seekers, now that both works & fits since they did it in g1 too :P

The figures are new and updated so changes are both needed and expected .

I suppose if you want to be a really nitpicky sob you could say I don't count repaints from other lines :P

Once again, we come back to this idea that you don't like repaints and changes, unless they're repaints and changes that you like. At least your lack of logic has consistency.

once again I never said I don't like change or changes thank you kindly for putting words in my mouth ... again! I think I'll just stop now since all you seem to like to do is argue with people

once again I never said I don't like change or changes thank you kindly for putting words in my mouth ... again! I think I'll just stop now since all you seem to like to do is argue with people

I'm not trying to argue. Honestly, I just like using logic sarcastically, and your comment was easy to pick at. It's a hobby/weakness of mine that doesn't always work very well on the internet. Maybe a few smileys to let you know I'm joking next time, eh? #GvE#

emoticons would help yes :D

anyways

to attempt to clarify what I like & dislike I will provide a example

http://tformers.com/reviews.php?op=showcontent&id=955

Sideswipe!

Repaint , yes , classic , yes, fits in with the classic line, yes! close enough to g1 yes

Why?..

Its a car, its red

it has a head that looks like g1

it can even be transformed differently than sunstreaker

This is in my view a good classic figure with enough changes that its different but still similar to g1

got it ?... good!

the springer repaint, though good in general does not really fit in with the rest of classics, nor the true idea behind it! they and you can call it a classic all ya want but in my view its NOT a classic :) So yes, feel free to go and pick it up and have fun with it and put it in you're collection, I may do the same my self how ever it won't be sitting in with the rest of my classics for that I'll wait for a toy that actually looks like g1 springer & has three transformations!

ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I was thinking about what I just said about sideswipe and sunstreaker ... how they are the same toy but can transform differently ... How freaking cool would it be if we could get a punch/counter punch toy that could do that?! would be freaking badass!

Dear Hasbro,

Please make this as an Ultra Class or bigger:

optimus_prime_powermaster.jpg

This was a great idea and would have made an awesome toy if it didn't come out so late in G1 when all your toys sucked! Thank you.

sincerely,

A Long-time Fan

Dear Hasbro,

This was a great idea and would have made an awesome toy if it didn't come out so late in G1 when all your toys sucked! Thank you.

sincerely,

A Long-time Fan

Tisc!

I Loved power master prime/ginra as a kid :D If they make this they surely need to make a god bomber or/roller (I guess) add on toy as well for it :D

I'd love to see a remake of him too & it would be a neat way to get a fully armored ultramangus repaint to boot! Also I don't think they really could have done abetter job with this toy no matter when they made it :S

Dear Hasbro,

sincerely,

A Long-time Fan

Tisc!

I Loved power master prime/ginra as a kid :D If they make this they surely need to make a god bomber or/roller (I guess) add on toy as well for it :D

I'd love to see a remake of him too & it would be a neat way to get a fully armored ultramangus repaint to boot! Also I don't think they really could have done abetter job with this toy no matter when they made it :S

Give him more than two points of articulation, for starters, and longer arms that hide better in tractor trailer mode. He needs Hi Q, or Ginrai as he's called in the MTMTE books, who should have a little seat in the cab or trailer to ride along. Yeah, and a Grief Counseler-- for the few Decepticons that survive after this bad boy rolls on to the battlefield!