I thought Hound & Cyclonus...

Nguyen_Dragon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cassette bots don't have to be "cassette tapes" per se, then can transform into small rectangles like Movie Frenzy, no one cares.

..."no one cares"?

Please don't take this the wrong way, but... are you new to the internet?

Online fandoms exist precisely BECAUSE for everything there is to care about, someone is out there caring about it. That caring often takes the form of self-centered whining, but you get the idea.

People have been 'caring' that Soundwave isn't a cassette player and the cassettes are not cassettes for about a decade now. Every time a new Soundwave shows up, that's the first thing people want to know, and inevitably the first thing they start to complain about.

Just posted are three new updates to the Universe 2.0 Database. Just added are new images of the deluxe class action figures. Get a look at these future release in robot and alternate modes as well as the packaging for Autobot Hound and Ravage, Cheetor, and Cyclonus and Nightsitck.

& thy show cyclonus in the package & he still looks just like the prototype figure aka unpainted! I'm sad to say I'll skip over this one if he comes out like that!

I do notice t hat on the packages they say generation 1 series now... is that new ?..

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=7&itemid=13533

I do notice t hat on the packages they say generation 1 series now... is that new ?..

Well, with Cheetor (and rumored other BW characters) in the line, it does kinda make sense to point out the difference. Granted, most fans already know, so it does seem odd... but no big.

That Hound is great though, easily replacing my Alternator, and a few missing paint aps won't stop me from getting a very cartoon-accurate Cyclonus. My Takara Re-issue Galvatron will definitely be getting his loyal manservant!

Cheetor looks better transformed properly...

Cyclonus definately looks like crap in those pics. If that's how it looks instore def gonna pass it over. They really dropped the ball going from the old promo pics to this hopefully not final version. Just a huge let down if it is gonna be sent out looking like that.

And yeah, one could do the paint apps themselves if they were forced to, personally I'm just not interested in spending any extra time/money fixing hasblo's mistake.

Takara will likely release a better colored version, but it's still a bit perplexing. It's obvious that alot of effort was put into assuring this mold was truly G1 Cyclonus incarnate. It even includes the Targetmaster as a nice little touch. Getting the colors right should have been the easy part.

Takara will likely release a better colored version, but it's still a bit perplexing. It's obvious that alot of effort was put into assuring this mold was truly G1 Cyclonus incarnate. It even includes the Targetmaster as a nice little touch. Getting the colors right should have been the easy part.

You are right its a no brainer alright! Its like someone decided that they had gone over budget designing the toy but decided they could make up for it by taking out the color or something @loll@

Next up we will see scourge! All nice and g1 looking and blue and then he will get changed to a mix of blue & pink @loll@

Just posted are three new updates to the Universe 2.0 Database. Just added are new images of the deluxe class action figures. Get a look at these future release in robot and alternate modes as well as the packaging for Autobot Hound and Ravage, Cheetor, and Cyclonus and Nightsitck.

& thy show cyclonus in the package & he still looks just like the prototype figure aka unpainted! I'm sad to say I'll skip over this one if he comes out like that!

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=7&itemid=13533

I merged both topics

Please in the future try to keep one topic together

mine was more like a news up date there bud totally different subjects and topics :P not to mention the nice pretty new pics provided by jayc and co

I know I'll be waiting for Takara's take.

Cyclonus is one of those 'childhood favorites' for me... the one that HAS to be perfect. The proto was. This... not so much.

Even if I wasn't such a fanboy for the character, I'd still have to wonder what the heck happened, and WHY does he need two shades of silver? Especially that ugly 'off-silver'. Ugh!

This is my first real letdown in the entire line. Even Humungo-Glide didn't annoy me this much!

Cyclonus' paint-ap loss is very disappointing; I might spring for the henkei version.

Why does cheetor have ani prowl's throwing stars? He doesn't look too bad overall, though.

Did anyone else notice that hound alt mode looks like a Warthog from the Halo video game? I am excited about ravage and he is still a tape. I guess i was one of the lucky ones last year to pick up soundwave.I think that is a great idea about having a autobot with a decipticon tape in with them and vice versa. a nice little Marketing ploy indeed. Now, I am just waiting for them to release a headmaster, c'mon who would not want a Highbrow updated or finally a Arcee with Daniel.

or finally a Arcee with Daniel.

Even about 20 years after Rebirth I'm still a bit scarred by that one, to be honest.

I mean, even being a 'young' Transformer, Arcee is pretty much the ultimate cougar. And Daniel isn't even legal. Having them bump binary bonds is so wrong...

Even if you prefer a 'surrogate mother' outlook for their relationship, the whole thing is such a Freudian 'return to the womb' that it's still grossly disturbing.

Yes, do realize that my thinking about these things may be the only real problem here.

or finally a Arcee with Daniel.

Even about 20 years after Rebirth I'm still a bit scarred by that one, to be honest.

mean, even being a 'young' Transformer, Arcee is pretty much the ultimate cougar. And Daniel isn't even legal. Having them bump binary bonds is so wrong...

Even if you prefer a 'surrogate mother' outlook for their relationship, the whole thing is such a Freudian 'return to the womb' that it's still grossly disturbing.

Yes, do realize that my thinking about these things may be the only real problem here.

Damn first in DC now here

Hell I thought I was bad but think sex between a 20 ft Transformer and 4 ft human is just plain disturbing