Universe 2.0 Generation 1 Starscream

LiquidMetal

Yeah...I just wanted to post these pics of Universe 2.0 Generation 1 Starscream ....he looks pretty decent (IMO). :)

Check these pics out and tell me what you think: http://tformers.com/transformers-1st-look-...10223/news.html

I don't know if I'll actually buy him but it could happen. :unsure:

I've just never been a REALLY big fan of seeker figures/toys. :(

What do YOU say?? :huh:

Thanks for the link. I think it's great. I skipped out on SS the first time around because I was turned off by the chosen the paint scheme. This is like 'Henkei Version Starscream' or something - much better, classier.

I've just never been a REALLY big fan of seeker figures/toys. :(

That's not a phrase I've heard very often.

they'll do updated paint for all the classics...astrotrain, megs, optimus, mirage, i'll bet ya!!

Are you sure? just to hold on getting Henkei BB, Mirage and Rodimus.....

Hard to predict, but it could happen, especially with the Special Edition line. Even if some figures do get redecos by Hasbro, it's almost certain they won't be chromed like the Henkei versions.

they'll do updated paint for all the classics...astrotrain, megs, optimus, mirage, i'll bet ya!!

If you mean G1-accurate by "updated", I'll take that bet on Megatron! :) My guess is that Henkei will stay a safe investment for most of these guys, though we could see another Prime...

Even if hasbro does repaint them for the cost of the SE figures the value of the henkei is about the same ... If anything the henkei is more collectible since its japanese :P

The white is somewhat bright for me, but still looks good enough to get...again.

Any chance they'll re-release MP Starscream for the 25th Anniversary? I never found him in any of the walmarts near me :(

I think most of us never found him in stores either... He sold out pretty quick online too...