Modern Iron Grenadier

NewGuy

Hey! Here's another custom I finished - Iron Grenadier. Did not like the reuse of the Cobra Commander/Fred VII battle armor so I used Torpedo's body as a base instead. I know the original was gold but never understood wearing something shiny into action (But then again Destro... HAHA) And since Destro's guys are supposed to be high tech I gave him the first version MTAR-21, Micro Tavor . Hope you all like it!

dscf1.jpg

dscf3.jpg

dscf3-1.jpg

dscf4.jpg

SO, THEY TRAIN YOU GUYS

PROPERLY OR JUST HAND OUT

BLUE JUMPSUITS AN AK AND

TOSS YOU AT THE JOES WITH

A CATAPULT?

NO, A TREBACHET. COBRA COM-

MANDER CALLS IT THE V.I.P.E.R.

L.A.U.N.C.H.E.R.

As per usual, NG, you've done an especially good job adding a sense of progress to a classic look. Outstanding, to say the least!

I would recommend you taking a photo of him next to the standard 25th Grenadier, just to stir up the "What coulda beeeen!" crowd. XD

Tom

Well done. Looks much better than what we have, though I have come to expect such from Hasbro. To be honest, I don't mind the repaint we have so that only lends more to the excellent job on your custom.

I've said it in other posts and I'll say it here... So long as we get more, I don't mind repaints.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE