Vehicles with no drivers

jedimaster-c

Eh....I like that they come with a figure. My only compliant is that I wish they'd have a different size class for the Smaller vehicles like the Ram and Trouble Bubble, like they did in JVC/ST/3V then pack them in two-packs together.

I'd like it better without the figures, so you could buy more than one without having to figure out what to do with the dupe fig(s). I would say that for small vehicles like what we've seen so far, Hasbro would stand to make more money this way. Then they could do a wave or two of single carded drivers so you could pick up as many or as little of them as you wanted. But if they were to release a big item, like a Flagg or a playset, that you would not want or need more than one of, then sure, go ahead a include a fig or two.

Retailers hate trying to sell vehicle sets without figures.

They hate it because consumers complained about vehicles coming without figures--the reasoning being that they were "incomplete" and they were "forced" to buy two things to make the toy playable.

Casual consumers simply view a figure and vehicle set as a good value even if the price is equivalent to a figure and vehicle sold separately.

I'd like it better without the figures, so you could buy more than one without having to figure out what to do with the dupe fig(s). I would say that for small vehicles like what we've seen so far, Hasbro would stand to make more money this way. Then they could do a wave or two of single carded drivers so you could pick up as many or as little of them as you wanted. But if they were to release a big item, like a Flagg or a playset, that you would not want or need more than one of, then sure, go ahead a include a fig or two.

That was my point.Like with the Vamp and some of the other smaller vehicles.I liked the original mail away offers back in the day which got rid of over produced product.

That was my point.Like with the Vamp and some of the other smaller vehicles.I liked the original mail away offers back in the day which got rid of over produced product.

That would be ideal nowadays. I keep wondering why they stopped that. That part part of the fun, collecting the now absent flag points to 'spend' on some great mail-away product. I think they might have learned that from this past Doc offer, but have yet to even hear anyone mention the idea. It's weird!

I think they should come with a figure but I wish they would be troop builder types. Cobra vehicles are good for this but if you buy multiple joe vehicles, then you get alot of the same characters. I thought the patriot grizzley tank is a good example of a nice vehicle that needed a driver figure. Not only did it not have a figure but it had I think Will Bill's name on it which made no sense to me. I know they had him drive it in the one movie but being a pilot and a tank driver seemed a little silly to me!

I think they should come with a figure but I wish they would be troop builder types. Cobra vehicles are good for this but if you buy multiple joe vehicles, then you get alot of the same characters. I thought the patriot grizzley tank is a good example of a nice vehicle that needed a driver figure. Not only did it not have a figure but it had I think Will Bill's name on it which made no sense to me. I know they had him drive it in the one movie but being a pilot and a tank driver seemed a little silly to me!

Yeah,this is why I though about this.I don't want an army of "Clutches" in terms of bying multipuls of the VAMP.Abaout Wildbill he will always be the Dragonfly pilot.