11th Annual Sacramento GI Joe Show

norcalnews

Thank you to all of you who continue to support our Sacramento GI Joe Show. We are sorry that we did not have a second show this year but I am pleased to announce that the 11th Annual Sacramento GI Joe Show will be Feburary 21, 2009. It will be located at the National Guard Armory once again.

If you would like to be a dealer please contact: Rob Humphrey at 916-689-0992, Fred Jeska at 530-662-8912, or Doug Humphrey at 916-689-0992 or by email at firebaseryan@surewest.net.

Dealer contracts will be mailed shortly.

Hope to see you all there.

• 3 months later...

Just to remind everyone:

The 11th Annual Sacramento GI Joe Show will be held Saturday, February 21, 2009 at:

National Guard Armory

1013 58'th Street

Sacarmento, CA 95819

If you are interested in getting a table or booth please contact:

Doug Humphrey at firebaseryan@surewest.net or 916-689-0992 or Rob Humphrey at 916-688-7613 or Fred Jeska at 530-662-8912.

Thank you to all of you who continue to support our Sacramento GI Joe Show. We are sorry that we did not have a second show this year but I am pleased to announce that the 11th Annual Sacramento GI Joe Show will be Feburary 21, 2009. It will be located at the National Guard Armory once again.

If you would like to be a dealer please contact: Rob Humphrey at 916-689-0992, Fred Jeska at 530-662-8912, or Doug Humphrey at 916-689-0992 or by email at firebaseryan@surewest.net.

Dealer contracts will be mailed shortly.

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody going to this show? I went last year and will be going this year too.

I went two years ago. Wasn't in town for it last year, and won't be again this year. :( It's a nice little show. I don't spend more than a few hours at it before I call Clam 10-times (but he's probably still asleep!)!!!

-Kevin

I went two years ago. Wasn't in town for it last year, and won't be again this year. :( It's a nice little show. I don't spend more than a few hours at it before I call Clam 10-times (but he's probably still asleep!)!!!

-Kevin

dude.. I almost never wake up before noon. @lol@

I have been a couple times. There wasn't much that I wanted, but that could be because I am not looking for much anyways.

I haven't been in a few years, so it might be much better now.

I remember that there wasn't much RAH stuff before.

I guess I should go ahead and try to go... since it's like 10 minutes from my house :)

-Kevin

dude.. I almost never wake up before noon. @lol@

I have been a couple times. There wasn't much that I wanted, but that could be because I am not looking for much anyways.

I haven't been in a few years, so it might be much better now.

I remember that there wasn't much RAH stuff before.

I guess I should go ahead and try to go... since it's like 10 minutes from my house :)

Too bad you will not be able to make it. It going to be a great show again. If anyone has a Cobra Diver I am looking for one. If so let me know. I will be at the Firebase Ryan booth all day.

• 3 weeks later...
I'd really like to go. I am only about 30 mins away.

You really need to come. It is a great time. National Guard does a great job helping us.

Yeah I want to. I've even made plans to go the last 4 years or so (even when I wasn't in the area) but it never seems to work out. Maybe this will be the year though!

I'll be there at Killuminati's table. I'll have loose 25th figs, a nice havoc, and if I have time, duplicate figs from '84+. Should I bring a nice complete rolling thunder for $80? It's too big for the drive if there is no buyer. Terrordrome and '83 HQ (not in the best condition)?

-Bernie

I'll be there at Killuminati's table. I'll have loose 25th figs, a nice havoc, and if I have time, duplicate figs from '84+. Should I bring a nice complete rolling thunder for $80? It's too big for the drive if there is no buyer. Terrordrome and '83 HQ (not in the best condition)?

-Bernie

Do you have any Cobra Divers in package? If so how much and can you bring me two. I will be at the firebaseryan Table

Doug

-Bernie

Do you have any Cobra Divers in package? If so how much and can you bring me two. I will be at the firebaseryan Table

Doug

-Bernie

Doug

Hi Doug,

I havent found any myself. You have to be an early bird to get that tube worm (from the carton, get it?) Havent found eels or wraith or Zartan with skiier. Ahh the drawbacks of a night shift. Guess I should order online more.

-Bernie

Doug

Hi Doug,

I havent found any myself. You have to be an early bird to get that tube worm (from the carton, get it?) Havent found eels or wraith or Zartan with skiier. Ahh the drawbacks of a night shift. Guess I should order online more.

I found all of the others just can't find that one :(

-Bernie

Doug

Hi Doug,

I found all of the others just can't find that one :(

Show Update:

The Following Dealers have confirmed their attendence at the Sacramento GI Joe Show this year.

EchoBase Toys

Triad Toys

Intents Toys

Firebase Ryan

Kelly's Heroes

Atlantic Toys

Urban Rev Toys

Bay Area Tankers

G&M Toys

Toy Fusion

Sierra Toy Soldier

Toy Obsolete

Battle Gear Toys

and Many More.

If you don't see your favorite dealer on the list email me and we can see if they are confirmed as of 2/19/09. firebaseryan@surewest.net

-Bernie

Burns bring that rolling thunder, I'm interested.

-Bernie

Doug

If you are talking about the cobra divers in red I have seen those in my area. If they are still there I can pick some up and bring them with me. I will be at kill's table.

-Bernie

Doug

That would be GREAT!

If you are talking about the cobra divers in red I have seen those in my area. If they are still there I can pick some up and bring them with me. I will be at kill's table.