First Look (?) at Hot Toys Two Face Dark Knight fig

ScarecrowBarker

This is one of those "wake me when its time" to see his whole face type of deals. We all have seen the teaser pic before so its like bring on the full pic.

Well I wasn't aware everyone has seen the teaser. I search ebay regularly and only yesterday saw these for the first time, and most of the news I was seeing on it was dated the 23rd as well. There's no need to be rude, I just didn't see anybody talking about the figure's upcoming release or that there had been a teaser pic released.

In light of the wait on the MMs it seemed more exciting to try and alert anyone in the dark on the Hot Toy release who wasn't aware than tap our toes waiting for pics of the 6 incher.

I wasn't trying to be rude, sorry if it came across like that I'm just saying that we all had seen this already, wasn't aware you haven't. It was in the Hot Toys newsletter and I its been blown up and passed around for a while now. Most of us are tired of this same photo and ready to see the figure in all its glory.

I wasn't trying to be rude, sorry if it came across like that I'm just saying that we all had seen this already, wasn't aware you haven't. It was in the Hot Toys newsletter and I its been blown up and passed around for a while now. Most of us are tired of this same photo and ready to see the figure in all its glory.

my bad. I was afraid I was probably out of the loop on it from the start.

I've had the finished product pic for about a week now. unfortunatly I don't have the ablity to post pics. So if some one would be willing to PM me their email address i'd be willing to send them the pic & then that person could post it.

Be warned my PDA pics tend to be a lil small or so I'm told by other fourm members who I've sent pic too. Oh yeah I placed my Two Face on pre order over at BBTS last week. & let's not for get that Hot Toys are gearing up to release its 3rd Joker With a new sculpt. This obsession of mind has realy gotten out of hand & wallet.

I've had the finished product pic for about a week now. unfortunatly I don't have the ablity to post pics. So if some one would be willing to PM me their email address i'd be willing to send them the pic & then that person could post it.

Be warned my PDA pics tend to be a lil small or so I'm told by other fourm members who I've sent pic too. Oh yeah I placed my Two Face on pre order over at BBTS last week. & let's not for get that Hot Toys are gearing up to release its 3rd Joker With a new sculpt. This obsession of mind has realy gotten out of hand & wallet.

i dont think thats the hot toys two face, that pic has been online for awhile thats a photoshop image of aaron eckhart

i dont think thats the hot toys two face, that pic has been online for awhile thats a photoshop image of aaron eckhart

well I got the pic off of an ebay auction, & let's face it Hot Toys makes their stuff look so incrediably life like some times its hard to tell the differance.

Sorry!

• 3 weeks later...
ATTENTION EVERYONE! it has been brought to my attention that my pic is NOT the finished Hot Toy product. The Queen has made a royal goof lol.

So in the words of the late great Gilda Radner's chacter "Rosanna Rosanna Danna".........................."NEVER MIND"!!!!

And it looks like the final two Face from Hot Toy's model is exposed. Just in case, again, anyone missed the beauty.

Scroll down a bit, there's a pic from a Japanese article showing off the final model. Absolutely incredible.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=13557

OMG that is beautiful and hideous and beautiful!

HA! well that was weird, my link WAS to a superherohype board that had the japanese pics i mentioned, but i'm assuming somebody on the admin team here just decided to adjust the link to our own page on the figure. Doesn't matter, the toy still looks unbefrickinlievable.

Eckhardt should be scared. the sculpt is so good you'd almost swear they just shrunk him down.

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my sweet Jesus! This is it people. I can just hear the clickity clack of key boards around the world typeing away, FRANTICLY trying to squeez in their per orders! Thank God I had the good sence & forsight to pre order mine already.

All that's left to do now is sit back & ring in the NEW YEAR.............................I STILL BELIEVE IN HARVY DENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!