G.I.Joe 3 3/4" Single Carded Wave 13 - Internet Exclusive

The Wire

You know If your going to do an internet Exclusive, do more than two figures that has not been released. Maybe have the whole set be never before released figures. It would give good meaning to "Exclusive" wave.

Actually that's not quite accurate. The Duke, Trooper and Python Guardsman HAVEN'T been released yet. @firedevil@

You know If your going to do an internet Exclusive, do more than two figures that has not been released. Maybe have the whole set be never before released figures. It would give good meaning to "Exclusive" wave.

Actually that's not quite accurate. The Duke, Trooper and Python Guardsman HAVEN'T been released yet. @firedevil@

@loll@ @loll@ you got me there Ok what about New mold LMAO

I'm pretty excited about this wave. Granted we have more Dukes and Commanders than Carter has pills but still, I love Duke and Commander. Besides, both will be new versions (hopefully) instead of repaints. Judging from the Resolute teaser, Duke would have to be in order to achieve the look he has...haven't seen commander yet. In any case, I'm looking forward to Resolute figures and movie figures. I'm pragmatic... The more figures Hasbro sells the more they make, meaning we (with patience) will get what we want. To be honest, I prefer the slow trickle as opposed to the mad rush. If we got everything we wanted right away then we would have nothng to look forward to.

I'm pretty excited about this wave. Granted we have more Dukes and Commanders than Carter has pills but still, I love Duke and Commander. Besides, both will be new versions (hopefully) instead of repaints. Judging from the Resolute teaser, Duke would have to be in order to achieve the look he has...haven't seen commander yet. In any case, I'm looking forward to Resolute figures and movie figures. I'm pragmatic... The more figures Hasbro sells the more they make, meaning we (with patience) will get what we want. To be honest, I prefer the slow trickle as opposed to the mad rush. If we got everything we wanted right away then we would have nothng to look forward to.

A wise man once said to look at a certain point of view..He also told that wherever you go that's where you are, but I digress. @firedevil@

I do however agree with your statement but I would like to see more than one new figure than four rehasing. I would have loved to have gotten blowtorch and ripcord and covergirl in this wave.