I still am in shock

darthcamaro

Well I have been trying to get the Rattler & conquest. I missed out on the online pre-order and have been checking the target website every day. Well yesterday they showed that the local target had them. I called and they had one of each, and they actually held them for me to go and buy. That is something Target around here never does.

well it depends. where is your location? i guess it will be a surprise to you, but the rest, it's like getting them is getting easier now.

I am in Idaho, near Twin Falls, the next nearest Target is like over 2 hours away (one way).

That might be about the same distance for me to the nearest Target. It's just too far and not worth it to me to spend that time and gas for them. I'd spend more on gas than the actual toys. At least you know they will be there when you get there and it's not a wasted trip.

well it depends. where is your location? i guess it will be a surprise to you, but the rest, it's like getting them is getting easier now.

I am in Idaho, near Twin Falls, the next nearest Target is like over 2 hours away (one way).

Your Near twin falls? One of my good friends lives there. She always looks for me at her tagets and when she goes to Boise she heads to TRU. a few times she has lucked outand found me some very cool things.

Your Near twin falls? One of my good friends lives there. She always looks for me at her tagets and when she goes to Boise she heads to TRU. a few times she has lucked outand found me some very cool things.

Yeah I live in Jerome, which is 10 miles northwest of Twin. Around here the Joe stuff disappears very fast.

target sucks with the "no hold" policy. and hasbro sucks even more for making these damn things target exclusives. however, i did grab two of them this morning by showing up around 8. the other thing that sucks is target's online toy finder feature. dont trust it. i wasted a trip thinking a local target would have them. if it shows it being at the store near you, call them and make sure.

but i am pleased with the toys. very nice additions.