DARKSEID Vs THANOS

Capt.S.G.Wiseman

Do not underestimate the power of (the) Darkseid.

20fchvb.jpg

I'd rather pit Darkseid versus Apocalypse. I honestly think Apocalypse could beat Thanos. So, Darkseid vs Apocalypse would be a better fight, to me. They both have grey skin and wear blue.

Now there is a NEW match up. @lol@ However I always felt that Apocalypse was a wanna be just like Mongol. He came close, but not close enough.

See, now I could see Darkseid vs Apocalypse and Mongul vs Thanos as better match ups.

Jesus, If only I wish Bruce Timm would be the director.

...However, Mongol always was and always will be a WANNABE!!

So, after that, we know the big player's are.

Who would win? DARKSEID or THANOS?

I thought it was clear that I thought Darkseid would beat Thanos. Hence, the sprite of Darkseid wearing Darth Vader's helmet, cape and chest pieces, with the message, "Do not underestimate the power of (the) Darkseid." After that I segued onto Darkseid vs Apocalypse, because I think Apocalypse, too, could beat Thanos and Mongul, as Darkseid could also beat Mongul.

20fchvb.jpg

I'd rather pit Darkseid versus Apocalypse. I honestly think Apocalypse could beat Thanos. So, Darkseid vs Apocalypse would be a better fight, to me. They both have grey skin and wear blue.

Now there is a NEW match up. @lol@ However I always felt that Apocalypse was a wanna be just like Mongol. He came close, but not close enough.

See, now I could see Darkseid vs Apocalypse and Mongul vs Thanos as better match ups.

Jesus, If only I wish Bruce Timm would be the director.

...However, Mongol always was and always will be a WANNABE!!

So, after that, we know the big player's are.

Who would win? DARKSEID or THANOS?

I thought it was clear that I thought Darkseid would beat Thanos. Hence, the sprite of Darkseid wearing Darth Vader's helmet, cape and chest pieces, with the message, "Do not underestimate the power of (the) Darkseid." After that I segued onto Darkseid vs Apocalypse, because I think Apocalypse, too, could beat Thanos and Mongul, as Darkseid could also beat Mongul.

You did. I caught it late in posting. ;) That is what I believe. I was just asking everyone else again.

Does everyone else feel the same?

Superman can do anything. Captain Marvel can do anything. Darkseid can do anything.

YAWN.

DC characters seem boring, and these threads comparing any of them to non-DC characters are pointless because the consensus always seems to be that DC Character X is superior to Non-DC Character Y. I realize it's a DC board, but sheesh.

dude that is the same ignorant comment Marvel fans have made for years, Dude is the question was Thor versus Captain Atom, or Guy Gardner, then I would go with Thor, but most Dc counterparts are stronger. Marvel has made Sentry and Hulk stronger and stronger as the days go by. DC is far from boring, if you have been reading both for the past 15 years, DC has had better stories and better character development. Marvel is stuck in their own mess, too cool to change huh?

Actually, I haven't actively read comic books for 12 years or so. I was mostly a Marvel reader when I did, but Batman was always up there as a favorite no matter what. Now I tend to like both equally without following the happenings very closely.

Anyway, it doesn't seem to be a level playing field when comparing DC characters with Marvel characters because every DC character we talk about on this board is apparently an omnipotent bada** that no one can hold a candle to. I'm sorry, but working in absolutes is boring to me.

20fchvb.jpg

Then Darkseid can be considered the true ruler of Apocalypse :P

20fchvb.jpg

Then Darkseid can be considered the true ruler of Apocalypse :P

I knew someone was gonna say something like that.

I don't know who would win between those two, but it would be an epic, monumental, clash of titans.

If we're going to use Thanos with the new powers that he was given by Death then shouldn't we also use the Darkseid who has control of the anti-life equation?

If that's the case then Darkseid wins easily.

Why?

Does Darkseid easily win over Superman? Or Orion? Or his other arch-enemies?

Why is a character suddenly a clear favorite when discussing an enemy from a different universe, yet is never a clear favorite when facing certain lesser beings from his/her native universe?

And I'm not just talking about Darkseid. It applies to any debate.

We just need a little objectivity.

If we're going to use Thanos with the new powers that he was given by Death then shouldn't we also use the Darkseid who has control of the anti-life equation?

If that's the case then Darkseid wins easily.

mmmm,..I may be wrong about this, but I think Thanos's extra boost when Death brought him back puts him on equal footing with Darkseid without the anti-life equation. Giving Darkseid the anti-life equation is almost as bad as giving Thanos The Infinity Gauntlet. Not quite, but close.

While I am a huge fan of both, I have to go with my namesake, here's a site totally devoted to the mad titan & I pasted a link that will give anyone interested in Thanos powers,& abilities, all the info they need to know.

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/powers.html

While I am a huge fan of both, I have to go with my namesake, here's a site totally devoted to the mad titan & I pasted a link that will give anyone interested in Thanos powers,& abilities, all the info they need to know.

Sa-WHEEEET!! :D That article is great!

....I'll read it later. :P #party#

Seriously, Thanks. ;)

Seriously, Thanks. ;)

Definitely a good read. A lot of good information and things that I had no idea about before.

thanos would win some how even if he dies because in the end he serves death & death alone ... that being said thanos could even some how do something to make DS more powerful so that death would continue even more so after he is gone

Seriously, Thanks. ;)

Definitely a good read. A lot of good information and things that I had no idea about before.

Judging by THAT article, Thanos would have no problem slaying Darkseid. It may take awhile, but The Omega Force is not enough to detour Thanos. Pretty impressive.

Thanos always comes back to life. He has cheated death more than once. As for Thanos strength vs Darkseids strength, I don't think neither one would get a punch in, both are ruthless killers, that would backstab their own momma. So the fight would only last less than a minute, because someone would get blasted from behind. I like Thanos more, but Darkseid is no joke either, but this will never happen. Comic book company only make good guy fight each other, than after a little while they realize that they are both good, and help each other. Also I have DC encyclopedia that was made in 2004, and it says that Darkseid's omega beams-omega effect has no known limitations and can dissolve any organic being. But in all the cartoons, they just stun people.