G.I.Joe 3 3/4" Single Carded Wave 8 Hi-Res Package & Loose Images

The Wire

@firedevil@

AWESOME.

plastic crack.

hmmm,...maybe i'll go to the tank for the cure. those jerkoffs will make a person hate gi joe within a week.

lol - photoshop, edit TNI logo off of pics, post to our site. lol.

hasbro should shuit that site down considering the amount of infringement on their product.

@firedevil@

AWESOME.

plastic crack.

hmmm,...maybe i'll go to the tank for the cure. those jerkoffs will make a person hate gi joe within a week.

lol - photoshop, edit TNI logo off of pics, post to our site. lol.

hasbro should shuit that site down considering the amount of infringement on their product.

Do you really have to come here just to bash Hisstank? Two posts both doing the same thing. Alot of us go there too so watch what you say here.

I don't mind this wave. I want two of the Ninja Vipers to round out my Ninja Clan and I will be looking for four of the Divers to place in my fish tank display. I could do with-out a few of the repaints but at least we are getting some items that are worthy in this Wave.

Now all I need is a few Generic Joe Divers to make my underwater display complete.

Do you have pics of your fish tank display?

Sounds very interesting.

I will Take a few Pic's as soon as I finish the display and post them here. It is going to be a while though, since the Cobra EEl's and Cobra divers are not out yet. Thanks for the interest in my project.

I don't mind this wave. I want two of the Ninja Vipers to round out my Ninja Clan and I will be looking for four of the Divers to place in my fish tank display. I could do with-out a few of the repaints but at least we are getting some items that are worthy in this Wave.

Now all I need is a few Generic Joe Divers to make my underwater display complete.

Do you have pics of your fish tank display?

Sounds very interesting.

I will Take a few Pic's as soon as I finish the display and post them here. It is going to be a while though, since the Cobra EEl's and Cobra divers are not out yet. Thanks for the interest in my project.

You're planning on feeling the tank with water after you get all your figures in??? @grumpy@

I just want to know if that trooper can sit normally or not. Hasbro fixed the mold for the Python Officer, but these pics don't show that.

And though I really liked the Python Patrol as a kid and still remain a nostalgic sucker that CG is just... so... yellow!