DC UNIVERSE WAVE 5 IS OUT!!!!!!

TheUberBarrett

I WAS JUST IN A NJ WAL-MART THIS WEEKEND, WAY TO SCREW ME AROUND:

All I have been able to find on the shelves in the 2 Hal Jordan's I have never even see Wave 3 except Hal on the pegs, oh and the one time I saw Nightwing, come on Mattel, now your annoying me

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I WAS JUST IN A NJ WAL-MART THIS WEEKEND, WAY TO SCREW ME AROUND:

All I have been able to find on the shelves in the 2 Hal Jordan's I have never even see Wave 3 except Hal on the pegs, oh and the one time I saw Nightwing, come on Mattel, now your annoying me

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i so feel your pain. this kind of garbage makes me want to stop collecting. I CANT BUY THE F'IN TOYS MATTEL!!! I WANT TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY!!!

wow. that is way fast.

I don't think I can collect this line man... they only hit Target stores, and even then its not everything.. Plenty of wave 1. a drop of wave 2. A handful of wave 3. NONE of wave 4 yet.

And its worse at TRU, they haven't got anything past wave 1.

And Walmart is supposed to carry them, but I know of only 3 out of 20 or so near me that do.

I'm pretty patient but the way Mattel has handled the DC Universe Classics is really appalling. The distribution is pathetic, the quality control when you did find ONE set was poor to the point where you had decide whether to get a figure just to say you had it or pass on it and not ending up with it at all. Then instead of spacing the waves out they limit distribution and pile one right on top of the next overwhelming most collectors. I'm sure the second wave with the variant Firestorm will start cropping up in the next day or two @loll@

I have five Super Wal Mart centers where I live and they haven't gotten a single DC Universe figure period. TRU only ever got the first wave nearly a year ago. Target got in one case of wave 1 and one case of wave three. I've pestered them so much that just to get rid of me they've bent over backwards trying to order them only to not ever receive them.

That's why I've decided to just order them online and give up trying to find them myself. Now normally I wouldn't mind but with the quality control problems the last thing I want to do is pay 13 bucks or more on a figure that might end up looking like crap as far as paint applications or have issues like a big hand like Robin did. But I'm at the point that ordering online is my only option although with a Wal Mart exclusive line that pretty much negates that option.

Of all the toy companies I would have thought Mattel would have been the one with their acts together and not coming across as a novice.

THESE ARE NOT OUT YET!!!

Got your attention? Good. The ones the guy has up for sale are samples, the 4 figures were sent out to certain people, ie/ reviewers, etc (such as the ones recently photographed for AFTimes which are posted in another thread here). These were NOT, I repeat NOT, found at Walmart.

Everyone relax, this just means they'll be out within the next month or so. NOT NOW.

Back to our regular scheduled discussing. :D

Heh, sorry for the "yelling" :D

I rarely have an excuse to use big bold letters, so I just had to take it.

I'd say the best way to tell that they're out: When you see Amazo on ebay. Apparently he wasnt in any of the sample sets (at least none that have been seen) so he'd be the tell-tale sign of release.

wow. that is way fast.

I don't think I can collect this line man... they only hit Target stores, and even then its not everything.. Plenty of wave 1. a drop of wave 2. A handful of wave 3. NONE of wave 4 yet.

And its worse at TRU, they haven't got anything past wave 1.

And Walmart is supposed to carry them, but I know of only 3 out of 20 or so near me that do.

We have not seen anything PAST wave ONE here @grumpy@ & my WM sold about 7 cases of the wave with in 3-4 days of getting out each case! honestly! has to be a record!

I did not even honestly remember hearing about wave 5 or who was in it ... Untill I clicked this post... I've said it before & I'll say it again they are doing this line both right and wrong , wrong because they are pimping out too fast , not only not giving people time to find nor time to save up for some :S Freaking insane! The last year of toy biz was HARD to keep up with but nothing like this!

THESE ARE NOT OUT YET!!!

Got your attention? Good. The ones the guy has up for sale are samples, the 4 figures were sent out to certain people, ie/ reviewers, etc (such as the ones recently photographed for AFTimes which are posted in another thread here). These were NOT, I repeat NOT, found at Walmart.

Everyone relax, this just means they'll be out within the next month or so. NOT NOW.

Back to our regular scheduled discussing. :D

ah the good old opticon smack down! :D:wub: also "next month" fyi is not really that long of a time between waves they MAY as well be out right now :P

what the hell is going on?! I did see it on Ebay. Eradicator, Atom, Riddler and Black Lightning. I haven't even had a chance to complete my wave 2. I haven't seen any Wave 3 & 4. And NOW Wave 5?!?!!!?!?!!? I check my Target everyday and so far only Wave 1's and a crappy paint Green Lantern are available.

And I thought Hasbro sucks with their distribution system!!!

what the hell is going on?! I did see it on Ebay. Eradicator, Atom, Riddler and Black Lightning. I haven't even had a chance to complete my wave 2. I haven't seen any Wave 3 & 4. And NOW Wave 5?!?!!!?!?!!? I check my Target everyday and so far only Wave 1's and a crappy paint Green Lantern are available.

I am with you man. All I have from wave 2 is Blue Superman, and to be honest Superman was the one I wanted least of all from that wave. Last time I checked my Target, they had just put out a fresh batch of Penguins and Batmans. I passed on the one time I saw wave three there because of the bad paint, and it's that reason that I fear buying them online.

I am with you man. All I have from wave 2 is Blue Superman, and to be honest Superman was the one I wanted least of all from that wave. Last time I checked my Target, they had just put out a fresh batch of Penguins and Batmans. I passed on the one time I saw wave three there because of the bad paint, and it's that reason that I fear buying them online.

I got a wave one at my TRU and just a Penguin and Batman at Target. I doubt that my stores will ever catch up and I don't like ordering as much online b/c the paint job tends to suck.

i'm right there with the rest of u guys. my TRU only has wave 1, my target only got in 2 cases of wave 2, then they restocked wave one. and so far they have only gotten in one case of wave 3. and i only found sinestro by the time i got there. and neither of my walmarts carry these guys yet.

i am about done searching and about to just go with online stores.

oh and if anyone can hook me up with modern aqua man and robin, please do so!

Glad I dropped this line....it's nearly impossible around here to find. A couple of grocery stores and one Walmart are loaded with Series 1. Target has received one case of Series 3 and a lone sloppy GL still hangs on the pegs. No thanks!

i'm right there with the rest of u guys. my TRU only has wave 1, my target only got in 2 cases of wave 2, then they restocked wave one. and so far they have only gotten in one case of wave 3. and i only found sinestro by the time i got there. and neither of my walmarts carry these guys yet.

i am about done searching and about to just go with online stores.

oh and if anyone can hook me up with modern aqua man and robin, please do so!

I saw a Robin yesterday so I might be able to get it for you. Got anything to trade?