DC Universe Classics Series 6 Images

JayC

Hawkman is the only one doing anything for me. I already have the DCD Black Suit Superman and that one looks way better than this one. The painted on S looks lame....at least to me.

I gotta have both of those Superman figures, especially the red and blue suit one. I'm not really much of a fan of Hawkman or Shazam but their figures look awesome, so I'll pick them up. It'll help to round out my DC shelf.

I only like Shazam and Hawkman... but they are sooo badass..

and I like Kalibak alot... so dang, do I have to buy 3 figures I don't like (they always do this in this line)?

and I have never even heard of Killer Moth.

oh.. this is all besides the point, because I can't find this line in my town @lol@

Superman wonder:

Is that cape a brighter red than the one we already have? And is there an "S" on the back? If yes I may have to get two to do a head swap with the short haired one.

I'm also looking forward to long hair Supes. I'm suprised others are too. I thought everyone wanted to think of 90's comics as a bad memory :)

Anybody seen a pic of the Long-haired Superman varient from the back? I think it would be cool if his cape had the yellow S-shield. I personally wouldn't pefer the long-hair over the classic businessman haircut, but I like the standard DCUC body better than the x-tra broadchested one from DCSH as well as the brighter, DCD-like colors.

Hawkman is definitely the star of this line.

As much as I hate the mulleted Superman and the whole Death of Superman story, that long haired Superman figure looks much better than the DCUC's previous Superman. The colors seem sharper and the cape seems much better. It's a less intrusive cape. I really hope Mattel gives us a short-haired Superman head for this body somewhere down the line.

Killer Moth also deserves a mention for being such an outrageous design and a real out-of-left-field selection. A real gutsy move!

Hmmm... they're all nice figures but most of them don't interest me. Hawkman is a must and I'll probably get the red and blue Superman. I've always hated Shazam and won't get him even though his figure looks pretty good. I'll have to pass on Killer Moth too. I wish Kalibak wasn't as great as he is because I'll never end up completing him.

I just ordered series 6 and 7, though I am still waiting for wave 3.

My knowledge of the DC Universe is quite limited: Who is Kiler Moth? I like his design, but I am not to keen on his colours.

Are Shazam and Captain Marvel the same person?

My knowledge on killer moth is limited, but thats where wikipedia comes in... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_Moth

Shazam is the name of the Wizard that gave Captain Marvel his powers, however....

"Because Marvel Comics trademarked their Captain Marvel comic book during the interim between the original Captain Marvel's Fawcett years and DC years, DC Comics is unable to promote and market their Captain Marvel/Marvel Family properties under that name. Since 1972, DC has instead used the trademark Shazam! as the title of their comic books and thus the name under which they market and promote the character. Consequently, Captain Marvel himself is sometimes erroneously referred to as Shazam." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shazam!

I am so joinesin for that Hawkman, has been one of my favorite DC characters for a long time now!! Shazam would be # 1 for me, but I don't like his eyes, I think he should be squinting more!! I'm just used to that look for the Big Red Cheese, but I will be getting this figure as well!! I will only get the others, if I decide to put Kalibak together, it's looking rather nice!! Although, I would love to see a Suepr Powers version, in his red suit!! I'll get Mister Miracle too, known him for a long time!!

This entire wave is great, not into Killer Moth, but he is a plus for Batman fans. Of course I will buy the entire wave, I collect them ALL.

Superman is awesome, They resculpted his head which is great, now give us a regular haircut on that head mold. The DSH versions head is tiny next to DCUC figures.

Mister Miracle/Dr Impossible, I have asked for Dr Impossible since I saw him in the comics, no history and he is still one of the coolest villains of all time. They are both a must have,

Shazam is also a must, but where oh where is my Black Adam???

DC ROCKS!!!!