DCUC 2 PACK CARDED PICS

pooda

They're all pretty decent. I've already got Mongul, but I'd like a Cyborg Superman, so I guess I'll have an extra. I could see myself getting all four, but I could also see myself only get the Batgirl/Azrael and Cyborg/Mongul ones. The packaging looks cool, too.

The Green Lanterns pack is a bit disappointing, putting in a new character in with one that's already out is lame to me.

is that the same mongul release from the dc superman series?

yup!

The Green Lanterns pack is a bit disappointing, putting in a new character in with one that's already out is lame to me.

its hal's classic suit.

is that the same mongul release from the dc superman series?

yup!

its hal's classic suit.

True, but unless you're a die hard Hal fan its just another Hal. Hal's my fav lantern but I'm fine with series 3 Hal....I can't say I was hoping they'd put another one out.

I already have Batgirl and Azrael. But the others I will probably get. It's worth having an extra Mongul to avoid paying $80 for a Cyborg Superman.

I'm hoping Cassandra Cain and Two-Face make their way into a future wave. And Clayface/Catwoman for you guys. I already have those two, but I know a lot of people missed out on them.

Only need to get Cyborg Superman and Mongul 2 pack. Good think I knew they were going to pack in either Lex Luthor or Mongul with Cyborg SUpes or else I'll be eating it and end up with 2 Monguls.

i dont know how impressed i am with the 2 packs. i have th batgirl and azrael single carded and i have 2 mongules and 2 cyborg superman thank you big lots for my cyborg sups lol. and i have the green lanturn. i just with they would have give them different paint jobs like batgirl could have been her classic suit. and the cyborg superman should have been red like the senestro corps. and who cares about light ray and orion with or with out mask. not sayin there not worthy but i still see alot of orions on the pegs i dont see what a removebal mask will help. and the green lanturn thats out now is the classic suit right. and back to azrael would have liked to see him with the black and gray batman. more should have and could have been done with the 2 packs but what do i know lol...

The only thing I don't like about the 2-packs is the Green Lantern set. First off, they're giving us another Hal Jordan, they could at least given us Kyle Rayner or John Stewart. Interchangeable heads? Second, why did Mattel only provide one lantern for both of the figures? I'll buy all the sets, but the GL pack is still annoying me.

i dont know how impressed i am with the 2 packs. i have th batgirl and azrael single carded and i have 2 mongules and 2 cyborg superman thank you big lots for my cyborg sups lol. and i have the green lanturn. i just with they would have give them different paint jobs like batgirl could have been her classic suit. and the cyborg superman should have been red like the senestro corps. and who cares about light ray and orion with or with out mask. not sayin there not worthy but i still see alot of orions on the pegs i dont see what a removebal mask will help. and the green lanturn thats out now is the classic suit right. and back to azrael would have liked to see him with the black and gray batman. more should have and could have been done with the 2 packs but what do i know lol...

I for one am happy MAttel does not do a Hasbro on us in repaint these figures since the purpose of these two packs are for those who have missed out on gettin the toys during the DCSH era and who prefers non repaints. I mean, Cyborg Supes was the hardest figure to get out of the line, so it would probably be evil for Mattel to repaint the guy especially since he had a "limited" run.

Hopefully, the would release redecos of these and other characters via convention like the batman, superman, freeze toy.

I for one am happy MAttel does not do a Hasbro on us in repaint these figures since the purpose of these two packs are for those who have missed out on gettin the toys during the DCSH era and who prefers non repaints. I mean, Cyborg Supes was the hardest figure to get out of the line, so it would probably be evil for Mattel to repaint the guy especially since he had a "limited" run.

Hopefully, the would release redecos of these and other characters via convention like the batman, superman, freeze toy.

i see what you are sayin about people missing out. i missed out on all the batman line with two face and catwoman and batgirl what about that wheres my justice lol. mattel did a crappy thing not that it suprises me and sent cyborg sups to big lots. i mean big lots right who would have seen that comeing. i got lucky and found 3 of them and got every dang one yes i did but i repainted one as the senestro corps .then my ex g/f took it but any who i still think at least batgirl should have been repainted and if not repaint cyborg sups why put mongul with him would like to have seen metallo or steel with the shiny s or doomsday and the green lanturn single card just came out so to me its to soon to put him in a 2 pack but its just another lazy way to drain more of our money