Would you guy a NEW Python Patrol vehicle?

DPrime

I'm talking about a Python Patrol HISS or Stinger, for example. I figure if Hasbro's going to reuse molds anyway we might as well get something to toy that old PP ASP, right?

New TF vehicles would be cool, too, but there are already a lot of those for very few figures, whereas you could hypothetically have hundreds of PP troops. Sure you could army-build the vehicles already made but it seems like an odd assortment for a force of any size. It needs a tank and jeep to balance it out. Maybe in keeping with using captured equipment it could be a VAMP or MOBAT instead. What do you think?

A PP Water Moccasin would be ideal as well, seeing as how we've got Copperhead...

I still want plenty on normal vehicles and figures before we get repaints.

give me a Stinger and a Vamp 2, then give TRU a TF Vamp.

just give me the classis stuff first, then repaint all you want, especially if it gets me new molds.

first i would like to see NEW CHARTERS FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then they can do sub groups or have them as TRU exclusives .

Yeah, we need new characters, but if they're going to do repaints anyway, wouldn't you rather see appropriate repaints so they can do new characters with new parts? Personally, I'd rather them do a Tiger Force Roadblock than take a Roadblock body, put some Duke arms and a Breaker head and call it Heavy Duty. Then I'll buy it, and hopefully lots of other people will, so they can spend the money to do proper new characters.

I still want plenty on normal vehicles and figures before we get repaints.

give me a Stinger and a Vamp 2, then give TRU a TF Vamp.

just give me the classis stuff first, then repaint all you want, especially if it gets me new molds.

Agreed, but like they all say "repaints are a reality of the new line", or something along those lines. Personally I hate to see all the original 13 guys use those god-awful Duke arms, not to mention Doc, Flint, Falcon, Red Star... and Duke himself even! (Although maybe that's been fixed with TF Duke.) I do want to see a Stinger and a VAMP Mk II, but I think they're pretty much a given. My point is, when they do repaints I'd much rather have, say, a Tiger Force or Python Patrol Stinger or VAMP, rather than the same old Tiger Sting (VAMP Mk II repaint)... know what I mean? If they do TF or PP vehicles - which I would say is likely, given that they've started with the characters - I'd rather see a new repaint rather than an old repaint.

I get what you are saying.

This line WILL have REPAINTS. It is an inevitable. We have already seen tons of them. And we are getting repaints that make us scratch our heads.

I agree, I would much rather have repaints that make sense, like the subgroups, than a blue Iron Grenadier Destro (for example).

And yes, I'll happily take repaint subgroup vehicles. I wouldn't even mind if they redid those too. I would love to get me a TigerForce Rattler with Skystriker. Never got the original. And they can do the Tigerforce Vamp now too. Python Patrol Conquest? sure...

etc etc

Sure, maybe smaller ones for my Tiger Force Flint (great figure BTW) and upcoming Duke. I'm not convinced that I'll be getting any of the Python Patrol guys so I'd be more on the fense about their vehicles (even though I always thought that the PP vehicle-pattern looked cool).