DCD All Star figures

yojoebro82

Anyone get them?

I got the Super Lois yesterday. Partly because she looked cool and party because this is only, what, the second Lois figure EVER?

The rest looked fine but I was only really tempted to pick up Supes. But I didn't.

My LCS guy was asking me if I wanted these, but I thought he was talkin about wave4 of reactivated. but I take it this is not thoes figs???

Can u please post a link to the sourse info that has pic. Thanks!

I was going to buy the Super Lois also because I think that figure looks gorgeous and it was very accurate to the original art. But for some reason my LCS is now charging $20 for DCDirect figgies. Nuh-uh. No way. Somebody else will have that for half that eventually.

i picked up the superman fig all star today its nice but one thing is the cape is way to short. and i looked at 4 sups figs there are places bloched and marks on them all im anel about my figures i like them to be as perfect as they can be you know. i found the best of the worst i guess. the super lois is kool the batman is awsome. DCD needs to put a lil more articulation in the figs they put out the days of just moveing the arms up and down are over..

I just got them all. Bats & Sups both look like they were once fat but then had Gastroic bypass sugery LOL. Batgirl looks a lil like thoes animé figs that came out not to long ago that cost $40 each (btw I passed on them), but Super Lois is by far the cats meow!!

She look incrediable! mos def she's the money shot in this line.

I was going to buy the Super Lois also because I think that figure looks gorgeous and it was very accurate to the original art. But for some reason my LCS is now charging $20 for DCDirect figgies...

Twenty bucks?!? Wow!

Either DCD has finally lost their minds or your LCS is scamming their customers.

I was going to buy the Super Lois also because I think that figure looks gorgeous and it was very accurate to the original art. But for some reason my LCS is now charging $20 for DCDirect figgies...

Twenty bucks?!? Wow!

Either DCD has finally lost their minds or your LCS is scamming their customers.

I suspect the latter. I haven't gone to any other shops to compare prices.

I swear why do they keep sculpting them in those God D@mned pre-poses! Anyway I picked up the All-Star Batman yesterday and from the utility belt up he looked great, but the lower body was horrid. He's in a running pose with one leg being longer than the other. So there's no way to pose him anyway other than the one running pose especially because of the way the right hip lined up with the rest of the body. AnywayI decided to swap his legs with an extra Hush Batman figures that I had. It's not perfect because now he's pre-posed as if he's standing over a thug he's just beaten, but at least now he can stand without a base. And I think he looks much better now. I thought I had taken loose pics of him yesterday, but when I downloaded my camera there wasn't any so I guess I didn't...So loose "before" pics of him.

IMGP1678.jpg

IMGP1692.jpg

IMGP1701.jpg

IMGP1696.jpg

Well cross that Batman off my list. I hate the action pose, one leg longer thing. You can't pose the thing any other way. Might as well give him no joints and make a statue. Hopefully this is the only instance of DCD doing this and its not going to become a regular thing.

Well cross that Batman off my list. I hate the action pose, one leg longer thing. You can't pose the thing any other way. Might as well give him no joints and make a statue. Hopefully this is the only instance of DCD doing this and its not going to become a regular thing.

EXACTLY! If DCD keeps pulling this sh*t then I might just have to find my self a new obsession. I love my highly detailed sculpted DCD figs, but it is figures that I'm interested in & not statues.