DC UNiversw wave 4 found in kennesaw, Ga at Walmart

robin82

2slowbot i think that is wave 5

wave 4 is batman beyond, cpt atom, cy-borg, wonder woman, and ares. I have them in hand, the toyfair has it wrong that u get weapons with cyborg and wonder woman, all the weapons come with cpt atom, that has the head and torso of despero. this is a very nice wave, and all the figures i got have nice paint apps. i opened 2 cases at my wal-mart today, and not 1 variant.

Most of the Walmarts in my area don't carry DCUC, only a select few do, and they always have remnants of waves 1 & 2.

I found wave 4 today, there was 1 case put out, so slowly but surely, they're getting out there.

Keep the faith guys!

I asked to toy manager at a Wal-Mart here about getting them and she said they don't have plans to carry them and alot of toy lines like this are only carried by about 30% of the Wal-Marts.

This might also explain why the Wal-Marts around here not only don't carry DCUC but they never get exclusives from other lines either.

I love DCUC but this situation is becoming more and more puzzeling to me. How is it that Wave 3 and 4 hit at the same time, at least 3 or 4 weeks inbetween? Also we haven't gotten our second case assortment of Wave 3. Also has the online stores got series 4 yet? Now the 2 pack of lightray and orion are out????

I love DCUC but this situation is becoming more and more puzzeling to me. How is it that Wave 3 and 4 hit at the same time, at least 3 or 4 weeks inbetween? Also we haven't gotten our second case assortment of Wave 3. Also has the online stores got series 4 yet? Now the 2 pack of lightray and orion are out????

Mattel production schedule is like a rubix cube. Only a 14 year old Asian kid can understand it.

Mattel production schedule is like a rubix cube. Only a 14 year old Asian kid can understand it.

I guess, it is just a little crazy, distribution is still crazy, it seems only wave one hit good. I don't have the excess money to get 2 waves at the same time, 3 cases each is too much. I guess I will have to secure items throughout the end of the year

I asked to toy manager at a Wal-Mart here about getting them and she said they don't have plans to carry them and alot of toy lines like this are only carried by about 30% of the Wal-Marts.

This might also explain why the Wal-Marts around here not only don't carry DCUC but they never get exclusives from other lines either.

This explains a lot. I have two Wal-Marts in my area and they're usually the last to get ANYTHING if they ever do. I hardly ever check them anymore.