Temple Of Doom Figures

indyjones101

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had an extra $10 bucks in my wallet today so I went back to my Fry's grocery store and picked up the TOD Short Round figure. All of the other figures are still there.

Went back to the Fry's store yet again and picked up the Chief Temple Guard and Temple Guard figures. These figures must have been sitting on the shelf for some time because when I brought them home I noticed a pretty thick layer of dust on the top. I am really suprised that nobody grabbed these immediately. Just lucky, I guess. I almost got Willie Scott but I don't much care for her character or action figure.

Now I have the whole TOD wave minus Willie. Wish I could find Elsa and Vogel, though. Happy hunting! @indy@

still seeking these :(

I love the moment when I walk into a retail store and see a new wave it's like HOLY CRAP OMG YES YES YES

Thats really funny because that is almost my exact reaction when I finally saw the TOD wave a week ago. I almost crapped my drawers in astonishment.

Hello, Im new to this fourm. I've been looking for this wave for a while. Anyone in L.A know where i can find these? Maybe trade. I can get all the other waves besides TOD's. help! BTW...they are for my 5 and 3 year old to play with not to collect. they love the movie. thanks.

Figures that won't exist anymore after the begining of 2009 and you don't want to keep them in their packaging?

LOL! Once again they are not for me. My sons love the TOD movie. Dont get me wrong, I want 2 of each toy. One so they can play with now and another for when my sons are in their 20's they can look back and remember how cool dad was. I wish my dad saved all my old G.I. joes, heman, voltron, transformer, M.A.S.K., ect... toys or bought 2 of each. I waiting 1 week before christmas, if i cant find them in stores im paying ebay prices, which i dont want to do.

Went to my neighborhood K-Mart today, because thats where I found Elsa and Henry and Indy with the gun... and they are clearing out the indy stuff:

Adventure Heroes are 3.50,

and the 3 3/4'' figures are 4.00

I picked up a young Indy... even though I didn't need him.

Now I have the entire LC wave minus Vogel and the Knight...

I am so confused. I went to a local Target today and found some of TLC figures for only $5 dollars, on clearance. Of course all they had was the same three as before, Henry Jones, Indy w/ machine gun and Yound Indy. WHY NO ELSA, VOGEL and GRAIL KNIGHT. What's the deal?

Target never had any of the newer figures before. They finally get TLC figures in and it's only the 3. Wal*Mart did the same thing. I am starting to think that Hasbro is the gestapo in disguise.

Hasbro pretty much came out and said "ToD may not hit retailers in appreciable numbers, order them online if you want them"

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/H...wers_119109.asp

The answer was "It's not certain at this point that this wave will make it to Target and Wal-Mart before the end of the year, and your best option might be seeking it out online at this point." So will they release next year?