Superman/Batman Series 7 Action Figures

JayC

I'm only digging Live Wire, the others....well there are better versions out already for Batman, Superman and Aquaman.

I'm only digging Live Wire, the others....well there are better versions out already for Batman, Superman and Aquaman.

Yeah, I'll be picking up Livewire for lack of a Mattel version, but the others I'll pass on. And the fact that Superman's S-buckle is half the size of the S on his chest just seems silly to me.

Yeah, I'll be picking up Livewire for lack of a Mattel version, but the others I'll pass on. And the fact that Superman's S-buckle is half the size of the S on his chest just seems silly to me.

I just went back and looked at that, its really big. That is strange, weird choice.

This is weird, all three male figures seem to have swivel wrists but only Aquaman has a joints on his knees. Can't DC Direct just do the same for all characters?

Seems like Aquaman and Livewire are the better figures in this wave.

Wow! Series 7 for this line...!

Hasn't each series included Superman and Batman? Do they really do that well with all of these Supermen and Batmen?

I'm always up for a good Batman or Superman and I usually buy a lot of the ones they put out, with the exception of the ones I find ugly or goofy looking. With these I like the Batman enough but the belt on Superman is odd looking. I'll have to see him in person before I decide whether he's worth getting or not.

This is weird, all three male figures seem to have swivel wrists but only Aquaman has a joints on his knees. Can't DC Direct just do the same for all characters?

Seems like Aquaman and Livewire are the better figures in this wave.

what? they all have knee joints. aquaman has ankle joints.....but all have knee joints.

wow, hay every body look! its another Superman & Batman figure. Gee I was just saying the other day about how there are'nt enough Sups & Bats in the world LOL.

But, all kidding aside I will be getting these, all of them. Simply because I am a completiest & the Auqaman & Live Wire do look hot to death! & for what its worth Batman does look especialy ripped in this line, I guess he & big blue will make for some nice "eye candy".

I'm with STC, not interested unless they had the K armor figure. You think they would have done it seeing how there was a big focus on it. I'll save my money till then.

I'm surprised that they didn't include K armor Supes in the line too. Maybe this is a hint for series2? K armor Supes, All American Boy, Zatana and maybe an shirtless Batman?