What Classics should have done

Starscream49

Onslaught, powerglide, are Silverbolt are all to big while Galvatron is too small. The should have have Galvatron an Ultra figure, Onslaught and Silverbolt should be Voyager Class, and Pyowerglide should have been a deluxe much like Tankors plane size. This would have fixed a lot of size issues.

Thoughts?

Scale had nothing to do with it. Well not a lot.

The main reason, IMO, they had to be bigger was the annoying ass electronics needed. If they had left those out, the could have been smaller (not to mention transform a little better).

And I agree, Galvatron should have been leader-sized. Then he might not suck so bad.

nothing ... could change how much he sucks... frankly it needs to be brought out and wiped off the face of the earth & the creator shot ... or at the least pistol whipped so he does not do it again! :P

The only way galvatron is if he is a freaking cannon! This line is classics not the lets remake some rubish into g1 its a tank its good enough ... everything else almost just about has been spot on with enough homage that I don't care ... sunstreaker is a different car but its a yellow sports car that looks like him! I suppose there are a few exceptions to this that they have done like onslaught but aside from not being a combiner he looks cool enough and like onslaught enough that frankly I don't care about the minor changes!

I'm okay with him being a tank but he should have at LEAST been Voyager classed. At least he's in scale with Titanium Rodimus Prime. I like that Silverbolt and Onslaught are big but I don't like them not being combiners. AT least with scale they made them to be the only members of the team so with them being large it takes the place of them being a combiner.

the size bugs me more then Galv being a tank. I do hear you that the line has done a great job on upgrading out of our fav G1 charters . some they have killed cuse of size or not being a combiner . i would say in a whole the line is a 98% hit.

What i dont like and think is a bad idea is that they are going to take charters from all the TF line/ cartoons. The line started out as classics and should of stayed that way IMHO.

As now we lose slots to non G1 charters and more TFA toys they have there own line why do they need to be put in the classic line??? if anything that will hurt the line more then repaints. realy how many TFA toys do we need of the same mold, charters, that just came out in there own line. that they need to stick them in with the classic line?

I'm okay with him being a tank but he should have at LEAST been Voyager classed. At least he's in scale with Titanium Rodimus Prime. I like that Silverbolt and Onslaught are big but I don't like them not being combiners. AT least with scale they made them to be the only members of the team so with them being large it takes the place of them being a combiner.

They could have made him a tank just fine how ever they could have made him look more futureistic or something so it looked more like some hovering cannon than a tank at the same time yknow ...

Here's the thing I don't get. This classic line is ment to pay homage to G1 right? So why on earth out of all the G1 TFs they could have chosen from, did they choose to do various members of combiner teams????

& seeing as how most of these new classics are new molds, would it realy have been that difficult to go the extra step & make them combiners? Sync don't just stop at one person, ALL the people at Hasbro need a good pistol wipping! Its like Hasbro has this thing sitting right in front of them that could be as big as Dark Knight Movie Masters, & they just sit there going "DUHHHHHHH what do I do now".

yeah we owe em a few for ML alone :P hahah! & yes it is so odd to do combiners & not make them combiners knowing full well they will hear no end of biatching of it latter on from fans ... You are right in that of all of g1 there are plenty of better/other options they could have done! Heck I'd rather much buy a properly done triple change springer the same size as silver bolt than silverbolt even though he is near dead on perfect toy there simply no point to buy him since he does not combine

Oh two years from now we will all laugh about it and say, "Wow, They finally released what we want and they are more focused on the collector." Heck, they did that for starwars, and look what they got? a BMF and a At-TE. That or the Economy will tank and we won't get anything due to prices being so high. :P

The only way galvatron is if he is a freaking cannon! This line is classics not the lets remake some rubish into g1 its a tank its good enough ... everything else almost just about has been spot on with enough homage that I don't care ... sunstreaker is a different car but its a yellow sports car that looks like him! I suppose there are a few exceptions to this that they have done like onslaught but aside from not being a combiner he looks cool enough and like onslaught enough that frankly I don't care about the minor changes!

So they shouldn't change anything. But they can change things as long as they don't matter to you. Or if you like them. Or if they are 'minor' in your eyes.

Personally, I think changing a cannon on treads to a tank is pretty minor. However, his size being minor is not so minor to me.