DCUC SERIES 4 in stores now !!!!

Shanks

A variant Deathstroke to anyone who can get a Wonder Woman for me.

Not TOO worried about finding one but I just don't want to have to hunt.

Not to sound like a jerk, but isn't that the whole fun of it? I know we all have differant reasons for collecting but that is the fun behind it to me. I love variant and even basic hunting. Meanwhile, I hear everyone complain that they can't find variants here and that other variants are to easy to find. (X-23) I dunno I love collecting but I also love finding that new or hard to find figure on the shelves!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A variant Deathstroke to anyone who can get a Wonder Woman for me.

Not TOO worried about finding one but I just don't want to have to hunt.

Not to sound like a jerk, but isn't that the whole fun of it? I know we all have differant reasons for collecting but that is the fun behind it to me. I love variant and even basic hunting. Meanwhile, I hear everyone complain that they can't find variants here and that other variants are to easy to find. (X-23) I dunno I love collecting but I also love finding that new or hard to find figure on the shelves!

I'll agree that hunting can be fun sometimes, but only if stores carry the stuff you're hunting for. I've giving up 95% of my hunting cause toy stores in Canada officially suck. Hopefully it'll pick up with Christmas coming soon though....

I never understood why so many people had trouble finding these. Wave 4 and 3 are all over around here. My Wally has atleast 3 cases of wave 4 and Target has a couple cases of wave 3 just sitting there. The only figure that had eluded me was Aquaman I got him yesterday. These always show up,a little late but always in abudance.

What I don't understand is why people talk about their areas, and forget to mention what said area is??? I mean why tell us about it, but yet forget such an important detail perplexes me.

I found series 4 BB, WW and Cyborg, but all the rest were gone. I found them at Meijers in Rolling Meadows, IL and they had 3 BB. I was excited to get them and get home to add them to my display. I opened them all up and as soon as I went to turn BB legs, one pops right off, no stress, no hard turn just snap and off it was. I hate this crap!!! First it happens with my Element Man builder and now BB. I though ok, I'll go return him for another so I drive 20 minutes back to get one of the others and within 2 hours all gone.

That's obviously not good. I was under the impression Mattel switched vendors, and Wave 4 was from the new one. If they're still breaking, it seems like the switch did no good. I could be wrong, though. Maybe Wave 4 was from the old vendor.

I never understood why so many people had trouble finding these. Wave 4 and 3 are all over around here. My Wally has atleast 3 cases of wave 4 and Target has a couple cases of wave 3 just sitting there. The only figure that had eluded me was Aquaman I got him yesterday. These always show up,a little late but always in abudance.

What I don't understand is why people talk about their areas, and forget to mention what said area is??? I mean why tell us about it, but yet forget such an important detail perplexes me.

The reason is that there are many lurkers here who would jumps at the moment someone finds a variant, hence makin it harder to shop there later on.

I mean, it might not be bad in places at areas where it is so easy to find stuff, but in places that has compeition, if you mention an obscure store that sells figs that are usually hard to find, it would be hard to buy it there if someone mentions it online. I know a few stores where I used to live at and if ppl knew about it, I have to say good bye in gettin DCUC in the future since the bay area has a lot of scalpers.

My store got in anew case of Wave 4 today and it had Artemis with Diana plus The Silver Captian Atom and Cyborg

But I had to let them be

Over the weekend I used most of my funds up getting Transformers

I know I will never see Artemis again

hunting is one thing starving is another when you can't even find the non chase figures :S All I know is if me & my parents had this much trouble finding toys I wanted as a kid I'd have hardly had any toys at all to play with then :S

My store got in anew case of Wave 4 today and it had Artemis with Diana plus The Silver Captian Atom and Cyborg

But I had to let them be

OMG Wheeljack. that sound so sad.............*single tear slides down cheek*.

Boy you better learn how to hide 5h*t like me! I stashed mine at Guest Service until I could make a way.

just picked up all including variant ww except cyborg and bb just made it to because as iwas heading for the checkout another collector stopped me to congradulate for getting there first

Target in Pikesville area of MD has Wonder Women out their wazoo, as well as a couple of Ares, Silver Captain Atoms, and a Cyborg.

I've got an Unmasked Deathstroke to be even traded for an Artemis, BTW. EDIT: I also need an Unmasked Batman Beyond.

Targets all over my area (N Atlanta) has been getting the wave 4 case with the two Wonder Womans and Artemis. No Batman Beyond sighted yet. Checked the Walmarts in my area. Out of the 10 Walmarts in my surrounding area only 2 of them carry DCUC and "MAYBE" get a case in every now and then. Target looks like its my best bet for the Batman Beyond figure whenever it starts hitting the shelves in the masses. That has me worried about Wave 5 if only 2 Walmarts are carrying these figures. I hope every Walmart starts carrying them soon or at least by the time their "exclusive wave" comes out. Blows my mind that a store can have an exclusive and not even carry the items.

That has me worried about Wave 5 if only 2 Walmarts are carrying these figures. I hope every Walmart starts carrying them soon or at least by the time their "exclusive wave" comes out. Blows my mind that a store can have an exclusive and not even carry the items.

Same here. They said Walmart wasn't carrying the line at first, but they'd see how the first waves did and then maybe pick it up. Well, obviously the first waves did well or they wouldn't have agreed to an exclusive wave, but they're still not actually carrying the figures.

I took real good close look at my silver capt atom and discovered the arms are on back wards DAMN! Now i gotta start looking for another one. ive already tried to talk myseld in to thinking that it'll be worth alot, but i dont care about stupid crap like that.

i just want a good looking figure.

No problem, jahue.

And that stinks, Queen. That's one of my fears: finally finding the figures and then discovering something's wrong (Robin's hand is huge, two arms are the identical or backwards, etc.). Then the hunt has to start all over again.

But I had to let them be

OMG Wheeljack. that sound so sad.............*single tear slides down cheek*.

Boy you better learn how to hide 5h*t like me! I stashed mine at Guest Service until I could make a way.

I don't hide stuff anymore and won't consider it