DCUC SERIES 4 in stores now !!!!

Shanks

I found the DCUC Series 4 K assortment today at the Palisades Center NY Target. They had 2 Batman Beyond, 1 Wonder Woman, 1 Ares & 1 Cyborg. So basically everyone except Captain Atom. The scanner showed no more in the stockroom, but when I left there was still Cyborg & 1 Batman Beyond on the pegs. Now I just need to find the variants and I'm set. I'm hoping my case from CSC will with the L assortment.

IMGP1883.jpg

I picked up these same three this week

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the entire wave 4 (no variants) at three different walmarts yesterday, it sucks I had no funds to get some extras.

No signs of wave 3 anywhere, save for the Target store near me that has had 4 GLs for the past month now.

Walmart is only carrying wave 5

Otherwise they don't sell these at all

Walmart is only carrying wave 5

Otherwise they don't sell these at all

Walmart sells waves 4, 3, 2 and 1. I've seen 'em all at one point or another.

I got most of my DCUC at Target, and I got Classic Aquaman, Deathstroke (both) and all of wave 4 at walmart.

I hit Walmart all the time and there are quite a few in the Tampa area and no DCU figures except wave 5 which is a Walmart exclusive

I the last month or so I've seen 2 cases of series 1, a case of series 2 and 1 case of series 4 at the Monroe NY Walmart. All that's left as of yesterday were a Series 1 Penguin, Etrigan & Red Tornado along with a series 4 Wonder Woman that was swapped out with a DCD WW.

Man all you guys are lucky, as of last week no Wave 4 at TRU in the philly area, though I did get my final 2 cases from csc of wave 3, one case had 2 variant deathstrokes and a variant sinestro (which really is not a variant, but anyway) Anyway BBTS did fill my order for 2 cases of Wave 4 (I think case L) but those dudes are sitting on them, charged my card and for 3 days they have filled out the mail tracking slip but haven't sent anything out yet, COME ON BBTS SEND MY CASES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully by next week i can be like the rest of you guys with my set, well at least a complete set and sadly a Despero missing an arm cause Artemis has the same piece as Wonder Woman...oh well

any sightings of these toys in Southern California????

For some strange and unusal reason, these showed up in the midwest first, and sprinkles on the east and west coast...weird. Dude just order a case, forget the hunt, if you are in California, it would take 2 to 3 days if you ordered from CSC, BBTS may be like 5-6, bastards screwed up my order which won't be here until next Thursday

I was supposed to see Janet Jackson in concert tonight -- show postponed

Wave 4 should of arrived on Monday -- UPS postponed until 10/07/08

FUNK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

batman comes 2 to a case. i broke the left leg on mine from a stuck joint the 1st day i got it. i took it back, and got the other.

Same here, the torso/stomach joint was stuck and I must have put to much pressure on the left leg and it broke. Good thing I got the 2nd BB that was on the shelf.

I've found that the secret to unsticking joints on DCUC figures is to pull the joint apart to loosen it. For example, if the wrist joint is stuck, pull the hand away from the arm gently, until you can feel that it is loosened enough to move. Once it is, it either won't get stuck again or it will only get stuck in a position you find favorable.

EDIT: What's all this "Case L/Case K" garbage?

I went to my Target today and they hadn't put them out but gave the dpci and they went to the back. They opened the case and there was an unusual assortment-2 BB, 1 Cyborg, 1 Capt Atom silver, 1 Wonder Woman and 1 Artemis but no Ares.

I went to my Target today and they hadn't put them out but gave the dpci and they went to the back. They opened the case and there was an unusual assortment-2 BB, 1 Cyborg, 1 Capt Atom silver, 1 Wonder Woman and 1 Artemis but no Ares.

Yeah in order to get 6 in that shipment they had to forgo putting in Ares

finaly i got my wave today.

ares my god. he is awesome

wonder woman is perfect but a little to high for me.

cyborg is the one i love the most and i barely know who he is

capt atom is the worst of them. maybe if they sculpted a bit more his symbol on the chest. he could have been better

batman is the big surprise here. i mean a batman beyond figure in the dcuc is a great idea. if only they would do a counterpart as blaine? that would top it.

despero is huge. i love him.

i love this line. they remind me of the good old toybiz days when they sculpted the belts and all those little details. hasbro just repaints the quicksilver body and thats about it. no love fro details in there. way to go mattel.

My DCUC series 4 "L" assortment arrived today from CSC. Besides the Artemis I received the variant Captain Atom. Which means now I just need the KB exclusive unmasked Batman Beyond & maybe the KB Cyborg.

I added Artemis & the Gold Captain Atom pics to the Points of (Re) View section here -

http://www.pointsofarticulation.com/phpBB2...p?p=36489#36489

I never understood why so many people had trouble finding these. Wave 4 and 3 are all over around here. My Wally has atleast 3 cases of wave 4 and Target has a couple cases of wave 3 just sitting there. The only figure that had eluded me was Aquaman I got him yesterday. These always show up,a little late but always in abudance.

I never understood why so many people had trouble finding these. Wave 4 and 3 are all over around here. My Wally has atleast 3 cases of wave 4 and Target has a couple cases of wave 3 just sitting there. The only figure that had eluded me was Aquaman I got him yesterday. These always show up,a little late but always in abudance.

What's not to understand? Some areas get figures, some areas don't. What I don't understand is posts like this that imply because they're plentiful in one area they're plentiful everywhere, which is never the case.

I found series 4 BB, WW and Cyborg, but all the rest were gone. I found them at Meijers in Rolling Meadows, IL and they had 3 BB. I was excited to get them and get home to add them to my display. I opened them all up and as soon as I went to turn BB legs, one pops right off, no stress, no hard turn just snap and off it was. I hate this crap!!! First it happens with my Element Man builder and now BB. I though ok, I'll go return him for another so I drive 20 minutes back to get one of the others and within 2 hours all gone.

Meijers is a great place to pick up figs on a friday night around midnight since they are open 24 hrs. they stock around this where I often find most of my figures at this time. They are usually around the same price as Wal-Mart ot Target. They had Joes on Sale last night for $5.98. It was good for getting some army builders.