DCUC SERIES 4 in stores now !!!!

Shanks

Has anybody seen this in Southern California??? I live in Cerritos....Walmart? Target? TRU??? I haven't seen the rest of wave 3 except GL? And now Wave 4!!?!?!?!

I haven't but I'm planning on going for a hunt in the Inland Empire tomorrow.

Me too...Hopefully I get lucky like when I found a box of Marvel Legends Red Hulk Series lying around.

That's how it usually works in my case. Didn't find any during that IE hunt, by the way, but I did see some figures from series 2 and 3 at a couple of Wal-Marts.

damn dude. me too. i went hunting earlier today. 2 Walmarts, 3 Targets. Nothing!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - thanks so much! I did not know that section was there, and have now added an entry for ETW.

For those interested, I now have complete exhibits up on ETW for the DCUC Wave 4 Wonder Woman and Artemis figures featuring beautiful photographs with complete turnarounds, close-ups, packaging and item descriptions:

>> DC Universe Classics: Wave 4 - Wonder Woman

>> DC Universe Classics: Wave 4 - Artemis

Enjoy!

I'm liking those posters in TheUberBarret's signature. I guess that means the villains are Riddler and somebody really good with a gun. Deathstroke?

Dude, I disabled signatures in my profile because of his signature.

Yeah me too Wheeljack. I gott'em at my target to. My scalper room mate who's a Team Lead (floor supervisor for all u non target folk), was kind enough to save me a complete set before selling off the rest to his sh*t bag "master scalper".

But I was forced to hide my lil find & squirl it away untill pay day & even then its unclear just how many i'll be able to get seeing as how my income taxes are so flipping high.

Found a lone Batman Begins at Target today and grabbed him!! He is the one I wanted most next to WW, so I am happy to find him. This is the wave I am least excited about overall.

Draven

found them today in target and wlamart and i live in norcal

I found the DCUC Series 4 K assortment today at the Palisades Center NY Target. They had 2 Batman Beyond, 1 Wonder Woman, 1 Ares & 1 Cyborg. So basically everyone except Captain Atom. The scanner showed no more in the stockroom, but when I left there was still Cyborg & 1 Batman Beyond on the pegs. Now I just need to find the variants and I'm set. I'm hoping my case from CSC will with the L assortment.

IMGP1883.jpg

I posted loose pics of them here -

http://www.pointsofarticulation.com/phpBB2...p?p=36489#36489

I saw the entire wave 4 (no variants) at three different walmarts yesterday, it sucks I had no funds to get some extras.

No signs of wave 3 anywhere, save for the Target store near me that has had 4 GLs for the past month now.