DCUC SERIES 4 in stores now !!!!

Shanks

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where at in Louisiana? I just ordered a set from Impulse Creations since I figured it might be a while since my WMs started carrying the line.

I went to the store in Gonzales, just outside Baton Rouge. They just put them out yesterday I'm guessing as I went on Saturday. They were putting things out on Saturday but I didn't see a DC box.

batman comes 2 to a case. i broke the left leg on mine from a stuck joint the 1st day i got it. i took it back, and got the other.

Same here, the torso/stomach joint was stuck and I must have put to much pressure on the left leg and it broke. Good thing I got the 2nd BB that was on the shelf.

Where at in Louisiana? I just ordered a set from Impulse Creations since I figured it might be a while since my WMs started carrying the line.

I went to the store in Gonzales, just outside Baton Rouge. They just put them out yesterday I'm guessing as I went on Saturday. They were putting things out on Saturday but I didn't see a DC box.

I was thinking about heading out there this weekend, mainly to check out what's at the outlet mall. Might check a few Wally's out there to help some folks out.

I live in Lafayette, Louisiana. I got lucky with wave 3 and found them all at Target. Had to wait a couple days for them to restock in order to pick up SC Sinestro. Anyway, I've been checking the two Targets here everyday for wave 4 but haven't seen them yet. It's good to hear that you saw them at Wal-Mart, though. I have my fingers crossed that wave 4 will show up here sometime this week.

I've checked the Wal-Marts here in Lafayette for DCUC figures but they don't even have pegs for them. Hell, the Toys R Us here ONLY got wave 1 -- they probably still have a Red Tornado collecting dust. Target is my only hope.

TRU got in at least one case of wave 2. By the time they got them, I'd already completed my set, thanks to the new Target that opened up off of I-10. I did find a Classic Aquaman at TRU to help out a Fwoosher.

TRU got in at least one case of wave 2. By the time they got them, I'd already completed my set, thanks to the new Target that opened up off of I-10. I did find a Classic Aquaman at TRU to help out a Fwoosher.

The target on Siegen Lane on I-10 still has Wave 1's out. That's all they've ever had. @grumpy@

Today we went to Walmart in Louisiana and they had all of the DCUC Wave 4 out except Batman Beyond. The thing is, I've never seen wave 3. Ever.

I went ahead and picked up Ares, the gold and red Captain Atom and Artemis. Are the last two variants?

My Ares cape looks like it's not in the hole in the back and there's glue residue all over it... :( Atom-Man's head is extremely loose.

atom man @lol@

Has anybody seen this in Southern California??? I live in Cerritos....Walmart? Target? TRU??? I haven't seen the rest of wave 3 except GL? And now Wave 4!!?!?!?!

I haven't but I'm planning on going for a hunt in the Inland Empire tomorrow.

Has anybody seen this in Southern California??? I live in Cerritos....Walmart? Target? TRU??? I haven't seen the rest of wave 3 except GL? And now Wave 4!!?!?!?!

Me too...Hopefully I get lucky like when I found a box of Marvel Legends Red Hulk Series lying around.

Series 4?! Crap, I have only seen series 3 once but, the Sinestro and Nightwing were gone. I have seen one Hal Jordan at another Target in Memphis a long time ago. I did see Series 2 in its entirety for the first time at a Wal-Mart on Elvis Presley Blvd. They had the long hair Aquaman. At least I was able to score that variant. I decided to just order my stuff from Cornerstore. The lack of these figures in the Memphis area is ridiculous. Kind of ironic that Memphis,TN is a big distribution center for everything.

Hopefully this distribution crap gets fixed. Gas is too expensive to drive around everywhere to find figures. It would help if scalpers did not exist lol.

On the contrary, I just found a variant Captain Atom at a Wal-Mart in deep south Texas. A friend of mine found Cyborg, Ares, and the normal Captain Atom at an H-E-B here(H-E-B is a Texas food store).

where in deep South Texas?? I was in the area the previous 2 days!!

The only good thing about Texas is it's great for finding figures, especially chase figures. Deep South Texas is about the size of 5 Texases. lol Good luck!

Me too...Hopefully I get lucky like when I found a box of Marvel Legends Red Hulk Series lying around.

That's how it usually works in my case. Didn't find any during that IE hunt, by the way, but I did see some figures from series 2 and 3 at a couple of Wal-Marts.