DCUC SERIES 4 in stores now !!!!

Shanks

Ladies and Gentlemen it is true ... Wave 4 is out.

I live in the Columbus, Ohio area and have found the entirety of Wave 4.

Unfortunately I have come across no variants but the figs look great.

Meijer stores seem to be your best bet for this series. They have also been stock Waves 2 and 3 at the same time. Hal Jordan seems to be in abundance and I will try to post pics of the series later on.

As always, if anyone needs help, let me know.

Oh and as for packing ... I think Batman Beyond is packed 2 per case with the rest of the figs being packed 1 per case.

Happy Hunting!

Hey, I live in Columbus, Ohio (did you lose electric power too?) five minutes away from Meijer on Cleveland avenue. Where did you find Wonder Woman?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scalpers(the realy serious ones) all have the south Jersey area in ther hip pocket.

its very sad.

i've been gone for awhile, but the search for dcuc and this statement(which is the most true statement about collecting in south jersey i've heard thus far) has brought me back. good luck to all those searching!

Target & Walmart receive plenty of these figs & other kinds of figs. Its just that they'll never see the light of day. The boxes are immeadiately pulled from the conveyer belts & set aside by Flow emplyees who are on the take.

Scalpers(the realy serious ones) all have the south Jersey area in ther hip pocket. My scalper roomate gets paid by bigger scalpers, $20 per DCU fig & $30 per MMs fig.

its very sad.

WHOAH HERE

I'm only catching this now

I can't speak for the Walmart people but I was on the Flow Team for 6 years before I moved on to the planogram team.There was never anybody on the take and its impossible to do what you describe

No boxes can be pulled aside with the Flow team lead and the backroom people spoting it under the rollers

If you work in an overnight store most likely you got out before the store even opened

As forthe 4 am stores They are working in the wave (This is where they have the whole flow team workin in one dept then carry on to another after they are done

If Toys has been worked the backstock goes automatically back and unless ther whole backroom team is in on this along with the backroom team captain this isn't going to work

I donno dude.. I think it could happen pretty easily. I don't know how many times I have asked an associate to check the back for me when an item has "backroom locations".. and they come back and say that whatever figures are not where they are supposed to be.

Its as simply as an employee going to the back and moving a box from its location to somewhere else, right? Nobody would notice that.

At first glance I thought Ares was going to be the weakest figure of the set, but oh man, look at those arm guards! The 4H did an excellent job on him.

I agree. I don't know much about Ares, but damn he looks awesome. I'll be getting him for sure.

I've got Cyborg & Batman Beyond available for trade. I need a Series 2 Harley Quinn & a Series 3 Robin if someone is looking to deal. Send me a PM & we'll work something out...

Target & Walmart receive plenty of these figs & other kinds of figs. Its just that they'll never see the light of day. The boxes are immeadiately pulled from the conveyer belts & set aside by Flow emplyees who are on the take.

Scalpers(the realy serious ones) all have the south Jersey area in ther hip pocket. My scalper roomate gets paid by bigger scalpers, $20 per DCU fig & $30 per MMs fig.

its very sad.

WHOAH HERE

I'm only catching this now

I can't speak for the Walmart people but I was on the Flow Team for 6 years before I moved on to the planogram team.There was never anybody on the take and its impossible to do what you describe

No boxes can be pulled aside with the Flow team lead and the backroom people spoting it under the rollers

If you work in an overnight store most likely you got out before the store even opened

As forthe 4 am stores They are working in the wave (This is where they have the whole flow team workin in one dept then carry on to another after they are done

If Toys has been worked the backstock goes automatically back and unless ther whole backroom team is in on this along with the backroom team captain this isn't going to work

I donno dude.. I think it could happen pretty easily. I don't know how many times I have asked an associate to check the back for me when an item has "backroom locations".. and they come back and say that whatever figures are not where they are supposed to be.

Its as simply as an employee going to the back and moving a box from its location to somewhere else, right? Nobody would notice that.

It creates a "ghost "in there system which would be bad for there score and can lead to termination

Well I asked the GM manager of this grovery store I frequent and sure enough he got some in. Unfortunately I had to leave out of town on family emergency and when I got back, only Ares was left! I left him on the shelf though, and was already bought when I went back this morning! So I'll ask again. Don't know how many he got, but will ask to see if he can get a full case, even though all I want is Wonder Woman, Artemis, and Batman Beyond!! I'm hoping though the warehouse has both wave 3 and 4!!

On the contrary, I just found a variant Captain Atom at a Wal-Mart in deep south Texas. A friend of mine found Cyborg, Ares, and the normal Captain Atom at an H-E-B here(H-E-B is a Texas food store).

where in deep South Texas?? I was in the area the previous 2 days!!

Batman Beyond might be the hardest to get hold of

Hey if were getting McGuinnes are we going to get old Bruce?

batman comes 2 to a case. i broke the left leg on mine from a stuck joint the 1st day i got it. i took it back, and got the other.

great pics pooda

thanx.

That would be cool with the articulation so he can beat up some Jokers with his cane :P

right! "i cant believe that i was ever that green"......

On the contrary, I just found a variant Captain Atom at a Wal-Mart in deep south Texas. A friend of mine found Cyborg, Ares, and the normal Captain Atom at an H-E-B here(H-E-B is a Texas food store).

where in deep South Texas?? I was in the area the previous 2 days!!

McAllen, TX in the Valley.

Today we went to Walmart in Louisiana and they had all of the DCUC Wave 4 out except Batman Beyond. The thing is, I've never seen wave 3. Ever.

I went ahead and picked up Ares, the gold and red Captain Atom and Artemis. Are the last two variants?

My Ares cape looks like it's not in the hole in the back and there's glue residue all over it... :( Atom-Man's head is extremely loose.