DCUC SERIES 4 in stores now !!!!

Shanks

Collecting in Central Ohio is slowing down.

I have been out trying to find figs for people posting on the board and I ain't finding squat. There are a bunch of empty pegs in stores.

The craziest thing is finding the Red Hulk Marvel Legends Series at Target ... To be honest, I am totally not interested ... I am actually getting rid of Marvel Legends Variants on Ebay now to afford my DCUC habit.

To top it off ... POWER IS OUT EVERYWHERE ... Stores have been shut down due to the remnants of Hurricane Ike and winds reached in excess of 75mph. Currently I am without power ... had to drive to my parents house 1 hour away to do laundry.

I will get back out and start hunting as soon as I can. I am keeping an eye out for all waves. If you have made a request and you find it yourself ... please message me and tell me. I don't want to pick up something that noone wants.

Happy hunting ... time to drive back to my powerless house.

sorry to hear about ike.....stay up bro.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude its crazy, in my area the first place I saw them was Target, I spoke witht he guy who handled to toy area and he said he received a mixed assortment of toys in a box, it only had 2 Green Lanterns, one Robin, and one Nightwing. I was shocked these weren't sent in a standard case, the same deal with another Target, all they received was 2 Green Lanterns, it appears Target is screwing up wave 3 by mixing and matching as hey so choose.....

I don't believe that for a moment. What's more likely is someone working at Target is a scalper. This really sucks for us who just want to collect the figures. Someone has a Wonder Woman on Ebay right now that's going for over 50 bucks. If the next two waves seem hard to get, I might just quit collecting these. It's not worth the hassle going store to store, wasting gas. It's not worth paying "top dollar" for these on Ebay.

When I was a kid, any figure I wanted was available. Nearly every single Star Wars fig was available. GI Joe waves lasted forever. Transformers were a tad harder to find sometimes but I'm sure I've seen every single one at some point or another. He-Mans were pretty common too. But here comes the 90s and a rush of collectors and for some stupid reason the toy companies love to cater to them by having crappy distribution and the toy stores order few cases, it seems, and it's been that way till this day. It sucks being a collector. Hasbro always seems to be good at distributing. Their Star Wars and GI Joe waves are almost always available with only the few chase figures hard to find. Mattel sucks. At least they could offer these on their mattycollector site. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that many scalpers worked for Mattel.

Target & Walmart receive plenty of these figs & other kinds of figs. Its just that they'll never see the light of day. The boxes are immeadiately pulled from the conveyer belts & set aside by Flow emplyees who are on the take.

Scalpers(the realy serious ones) all have the south Jersey area in ther hip pocket. My scalper roomate gets paid by bigger scalpers, $20 per DCU fig & $30 per MMs fig.

its very sad.

Now, I'll believe this in a heartbeat!

Target & Walmart receive plenty of these figs & other kinds of figs. Its just that they'll never see the light of day. The boxes are immeadiately pulled from the conveyer belts & set aside by Flow emplyees who are on the take.

Scalpers(the realy serious ones) all have the south Jersey area in ther hip pocket. My scalper roomate gets paid by bigger scalpers, $20 per DCU fig & $30 per MMs fig.

its very sad.

SQ, I'm sure your roommate has some redeeming qualities, but what I'm about to say next is strictly tongue in cheek.

I think you should walk up behind your roommate and clap one of his ears with a pair of Vise-Grips, twist his head into a lit gas stove burner, crank the heat, and then proceed to break atleast one side of all of his ribs. Then work on his limbs. Snapping elbows are my favorite. ^_^

After you have atleast broken one of his arms, knock him out with a kick to the head.

Now for the messy part. Take what ever steak knives you have handy and [EDITED]

That's what I think ALL scalpers deserve. :)

And then sell their body parts on the black market. See how they like it!! @firedevil@

Collecting in Central Ohio is slowing down.

I have been out trying to find figs for people posting on the board and I ain't finding squat. There are a bunch of empty pegs in stores.

The craziest thing is finding the Red Hulk Marvel Legends Series at Target ... To be honest, I am totally not interested ... I am actually getting rid of Marvel Legends Variants on Ebay now to afford my DCUC habit.

To top it off ... POWER IS OUT EVERYWHERE ... Stores have been shut down due to the remnants of Hurricane Ike and winds reached in excess of 75mph. Currently I am without power ... had to drive to my parents house 1 hour away to do laundry.

I will get back out and start hunting as soon as I can. I am keeping an eye out for all waves. If you have made a request and you find it yourself ... please message me and tell me. I don't want to pick up something that noone wants.

Happy hunting ... time to drive back to my powerless house.

I'm sorry to hear that man, I wish you the best. I'm sure I speak for all of us here on the board when in that respect and thanks man for sticking up for us!! Major props! :D

okay,so i'm still looking for both versions of wave 3 sinestro and i decide to call a few targets. i called 6 and 4 had the usual nothing and the other two got cases of wave 1. WAVE 1? seriously,what the hell is going on with this distribution?

They need to slow down on these things & pimp out more of the same waves imo they are coming out far to fast also not giving people enough time to save up for them let alone being able to find them in stores S: I hope they go back with waves 2- up and sell them in there online store

Found wave 4 at a Walmart that never carried DCUC before, there was 1 case of wave 4 and 1 case of wave 1, crazy.

Case breakdown is the same as posted before, 1X Ares, 1X Wonder Woman, 1X Captain Atom, 1X Cyborg and 2X Batman Beyond.

I foresee pegs filled with BB and nothing else.

Same as with GL right? The Target nearest me has had 8 Hal Jordans and nothing else for a while.

Though I read somewhere that there'll be a case containing 1X Cyborg, 1X Ares, 1X Captain Atom, 1X Artemis and 2X Wonder Woman, no BBs. So who knows? Even if she's packed 2 a case I don't think we'll see WW clogging the pegs.

This board cracks me up sometimes.....people where so pissed at how slow they were coming out....and now "they are coming out too fast"???? same old mess.....ya can't please anyone

My Target also got in Wave 1...God knows why!!! I agree the distribution is all screwed up...they are hard as hell to find......if ya find em right when they arrive ya get em...if not good luck as they never seem to get in second or third shipments even though they sell out within literally hours of hitting the shelves around here! It is insane!!!! Also I know Infinite Heroes is supposedly warming pegs...but here they sell as soon as they hit the shelves in Target but TRU has overstocked em and they have not sold.......

Have not seen Wave 4.....not in Walmart or Target.........

its very sad.

I can believe this. It's super hard collecting DCUC here in South Jersey. Most people are on their 4th or 5th restock of Wave 3. I've never seen Wave 3 since I've gotten them at Target. Hell, I've seen Wave 2 about 4 times and the last time was months ago. If you didn't know any better, you'd think that DCUC just stopped at Wave 1. That's how quickly they go.

its very sad.

WHOAH HERE

I'm only catching this now

I can't speak for the Walmart people but I was on the Flow Team for 6 years before I moved on to the planogram team.There was never anybody on the take and its impossible to do what you describe

No boxes can be pulled aside with the Flow team lead and the backroom people spoting it under the rollers

If you work in an overnight store most likely you got out before the store even opened

As forthe 4 am stores They are working in the wave (This is where they have the whole flow team workin in one dept then carry on to another after they are done

If Toys has been worked the backstock goes automatically back and unless ther whole backroom team is in on this along with the backroom team captain this isn't going to work

its very sad.

WHOAH HERE

I'm only catching this now

I can't speak for the Walmart people but I was on the Flow Team for 6 years before I moved on to the planogram team.There was never anybody on the take and its impossible to do what you describe

No boxes can be pulled aside with the Flow team lead and the backroom people spoting it under the rollers

If you work in an overnight store most likely you got out before the store even opened

As forthe 4 am stores They are working in the wave (This is where they have the whole flow team workin in one dept then carry on to another after they are done

If Toys has been worked the backstock goes automatically back and unless ther whole backroom team is in on this along with the backroom team captain this isn't going to work

I work the 5am-9am at K-Mart and it's easy to set aside figures. They don't care so long as the toys get put out. No one is watching you. You can easily take a box from the skid, since you're part of the replenishment team, move it somewhere where it can sit unnoticed until you move it later, after the store opens up. All one has to do is meet a scalper with a whole opened box, where they can just pour all the figures into the cart or the scalper can just take whatever figures he wants to the checkout line.

Hell, the associate could do this for himself. And this is K-Mart. I dunno about Wal-Mart, TRU, and Target.

Target is set up differently

If the flow team is doing a wave espoecially in toys they will get the attebtion of thge other team members

Now if your pulling figures for yourself that is a different story

Its frowned upon but if you buy it that day they don't mind

Congrats Pooda...I still need to find Wonder Woman and Aries along with the variants.

Here's the UPC's for the 3 I found today -

Batman Beyond's UPC# is -027084596199

Captain Atom's UPC is - UPC# is - 027084596205

Cyborg's UPC# is - 027084596229

I posted MOC & loose pics here -

http://www.pointsofarticulation.com/phpBB2...15d566f8684f849

Congrats Pooda...I still need to find Wonder Woman and Aries along with the variants.

Here's the UPC's for the 3 I found today -

Batman Beyond's UPC# is -027084596199

Captain Atom's UPC is - UPC# is - 027084596205

Cyborg's UPC# is - 027084596229

I posted MOC & loose pics here -

http://www.pointsofarticulation.com/phpBB2...15d566f8684f849

thanx PJ.

i have no complaints....i figured that all i have to do is wait a week. i get EVERY wave a week after the 1st sighting.

Picture1370.jpg

I officially hate you @smilepunch@ .

THANX! (LOL)