DCUC SERIES 4 in stores now !!!!

Shanks

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For you guys that have wave 4 in your area, but are having trouble getting wave 3, howzabout we help each other out. I've got Nightwing and a masked Deathstroke, and can probably get others at the SuperTarget in town. While I want all of wave 4, the ones I want the most are Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and Ares. Don't make me beg. @lol@

I am keeping an eye out and I need the masked Deathstroke ... let's see what we can do.

Sounds good. My trade thread is here, in case I've got some other stuff you'd like.

Yeah, you will probably always see the "Big Name" character getting more than one figure per case.

Superman Red/Blue

Green Lantern

Batman (Beyond)

Flash will probably be heavy packed in the next wave.

I suppose they could have done Wonder Woman, but you would have likely got two regular WWs instead of one of each (WW and Artemis)

Sucks. But it's Mattel hedging their bets on name recognition to avoid pegwarmers. GL is a safer bet than Deathstroke. Any Batman is a safer bet than Captain Atom.

Picked up the whole set at Meijer this morning. These figures are awesome. My favorite series so far. Ares is sooooo cool and Wonder Woman looks so great. I gotta tell you that Captain Atom is probably the weakest figure of the wave IMO. He's great and it is so great to have a Captain Atom...it's just the other figures are so beast it's rediculous. Batman Beyond is surprisingly so cool.

I haven't even had a chance to open them yet. So I am going to go do that and build my Despero.

I feel bad for all my fellow collectors with no Meijer near them but you are going to love these when you get them. :)

100_2193-T.jpg

we dont have no Meijers here

Either do we I think its a middle of the country store

I hear its similier to Walgreens which we have a ton of here in the Tampa area

No it's more like a super Walmart. They are very big stores with a grocery side and a regular store side.

Picked up the whole set at Meijer this morning. These figures are awesome. My favorite series so far. Ares is sooooo cool and Wonder Woman looks so great. I gotta tell you that Captain Atom is probably the weakest figure of the wave IMO. He's great and it is so great to have a Captain Atom...it's just the other figures are so beast it's rediculous. Batman Beyond is surprisingly so cool.

I haven't even had a chance to open them yet. So I am going to go do that and build my Despero.

I feel bad for all my fellow collectors with no Meijer near them but you are going to love these when you get them. :)

100_2193-T.jpg

beast huh......i can believe that.

100_2193-T.jpg

can u put up a good pic of the packaged batman beyond/

Damn. @grumpy@ Got all of Wave 2, but haven't seen ANY Wave 3 yet, let alone 4.

Your almost the opposite of me

I got all of wave 3 and wave two I had only two then they never showed here in this area again

Weird. They put all of them out here and then it got down to like, a bunch of the Supermans and an Aquaman. I look a week or two later and they have them all out again.

100_2193-T.jpg

can u put up a good pic of the packaged batman beyond/

You know I decided to wait just a little while longer to open these. It's kind of stupid but its just so exciting to have them new I just want to savor it a while before I rip into them. I just been kind of looking at them in package. God I'm a dork! .........here you go though...

100_2196_R-550-T.jpg

The Targets in my area are inundated with GLs. The worst case is in West Hartford/Farmington, where there are 7 (SEVEN!!!) on the pegs, meaning if GL is a 2 per case, four cases were put out in the span of 2 days without me seeing any of them! (I visitied Friday - nothing - Sunday - 7 GLs) I like Hal, and was happy to pick one up, but I'm worried they won't restock if this keeps happening, even though they ARE selling.

The Targets in my area are inundated with GLs. The worst case is in West Hartford/Farmington, where there are 7 (SEVEN!!!) on the pegs, meaning if GL is a 2 per case, four cases were put out in the span of 2 days without me seeing any of them! (I visitied Friday - nothing - Sunday - 7 GLs) I like Hal, and was happy to pick one up, but I'm worried they won't restock if this keeps happening, even though they ARE selling.

Dude its crazy, in my area the first place I saw them was Target, I spoke witht he guy who handled to toy area and he said he received a mixed assortment of toys in a box, it only had 2 Green Lanterns, one Robin, and one Nightwing. I was shocked these weren't sent in a standard case, the same deal with another Target, all they received was 2 Green Lanterns, it appears Target is screwing up wave 3 by mixing and matching as hey so choose.....

we dont have no Meijers here

Either do we I think its a middle of the country store

I hear its similier to Walgreens which we have a ton of here in the Tampa area

I'm pretty much right in the middle and there are none around here. I thought they were on the east coast.

Damn. @grumpy@ Got all of Wave 2, but haven't seen ANY Wave 3 yet, let alone 4.

yeah I feel you on this one, and it sucks bc I'm away at school and back home we have tons of Meijer. I just want wonder woman from this wave, and I want everybody from series 3 except Grundy