DCUC SERIES 4 in stores now !!!!

Shanks

Ladies and Gentlemen it is true ... Wave 4 is out.

I live in the Columbus, Ohio area and have found the entirety of Wave 4.

Unfortunately I have come across no variants but the figs look great.

Meijer stores seem to be your best bet for this series. They have also been stock Waves 2 and 3 at the same time. Hal Jordan seems to be in abundance and I will try to post pics of the series later on.

As always, if anyone needs help, let me know.

Oh and as for packing ... I think Batman Beyond is packed 2 per case with the rest of the figs being packed 1 per case.

Happy Hunting!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meijers is comparable to WalMart .

The one that I visited is the one in Westerville , but all of the ones that I visited today had remnants of either Wave 2 or Wave 3.

Keep your eyes open people ... they are either out there or on the way.

Dang! Wave 4 already?

Around here I have BARELY seen any wave 3 or 2 in stores. Not Meijier, Walmart, or Target. I check about 6 different stores a week and to date I have only seen two GL's from wave 3 in two different Targets. I swear at this point I think it would be easier to go hunting for a Unicorn... v_v

Damn, this line has had some crazy distribution. Wave 1 was fine but after that it was nuts. I never found Aquaman, the only figure from Wave 2 I wanted. Wave 3 JUST hit last week and I got lucky and found the ones I wanted at Target but since then there hasn't been any sign they even hit. Luckily I just want 1 figure from this wave (Batman Beyond) so that might make it easier. Or not.

For you guys that have wave 4 in your area, but are having trouble getting wave 3, howzabout we help each other out. I've got Nightwing and a masked Deathstroke, and can probably get others at the SuperTarget in town. While I want all of wave 4, the ones I want the most are Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and Ares. Don't make me beg. @lol@

What's wave 4's DCPI #? Is the wave an exclusive?

where would I find it?

i dont think you have one. they have to be from target (i think)

Only Target sku is called a DPCI

Wave 4 will have the same DPCi as the last three waves

Because the wave changes it doesn't mean the DPCI does

What in the sam hell is going on here??? Superpowers1986 wants to know!! If they story is true then it does go along with the posted dates for the future waves in Toyfar magazine. If I recall correctly, the wave that features Kalibak as the BAF is scheduled for the fall/winter and the wave with the Atom Smasher as a BAF is for the beginning of next year. Either Mattel is crazy or they really believe in this line and it is a proven success. Either way I am a DC guy and I am happy, though I must confess, Wave 3 has barely hit the shelves in Philly, I was able to snag 2 cases from BBTS and CSCbut never saw Robin, Deathstroke, or Sinestro in Philly.

I like that they are hitting hard and fast which maybe the reason they let fans see what is upcoming for so many waves ahead. I like this and I hope they keep it up, the only thing I do not like is the 7 figures per wave starting 2009, that is going to sting my pockets a little, I guess I am done with BBTS and will be going with CSC

What in the sam hell is going on here??? Superpowers1986 wants to know!! If they story is true then it does go along with the posted dates for the future waves in Toyfar magazine. If I recall correctly, the wave that features Kalibak as the BAF is scheduled for the fall/winter and the wave with the Atom Smasher as a BAF is for the beginning of next year. Either Mattel is crazy or they really believe in this line and it is a proven success. Either way I am a DC guy and I am happy, though I must confess, Wave 3 has barely hit the shelves in Philly, I was able to snag 2 cases from BBTS and CSCbut never saw Robin, Deathstroke, or Sinestro in Philly.

I like that they are hitting hard and fast which maybe the reason they let fans see what is upcoming for so many waves ahead. I like this and I hope they keep it up, the only thing I do not like is the 7 figures per wave starting 2009, that is going to sting my pockets a little, I guess I am done with BBTS and will be going with CSC

All I know is that at one point, Mattel had a shipping recall of some sort, and now all of the DCUC lines are all mixed up. I have yet to see wave 3, but if wave 4 is out, I have no problem with that.

Batman Beyond is 2 per case? If that is true then that sucks.

THere's 2 variants in this wave and neither Wonder Woman nor Captain Atom is packed extra? Instead we get Batman Beyond which variant is a retail exclusive?

What is Mattel thinking?

Batman Beyond is 2 per case? If that is true then that sucks.

THere's 2 variants in this wave and neither Wonder Woman nor Captain Atom is packed extra? Instead we get Batman Beyond which variant is a retail exclusive?

What is Mattel thinking?

Thats how I felt with Wave 3, why do we need 2 of the same green lantern figures in the set when their is a variant of another figure they could have packed.

For you guys that have wave 4 in your area, but are having trouble getting wave 3, howzabout we help each other out. I've got Nightwing and a masked Deathstroke, and can probably get others at the SuperTarget in town. While I want all of wave 4, the ones I want the most are Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and Ares. Don't make me beg. @lol@

I am keeping an eye out and I need the masked Deathstroke ... let's see what we can do.