Custom Viper Training Level

GIJoeKing65

Hey Guys!!

Just finished the third dio. It is a training level for cobra troops with a firing range and hand-to-hand combat area. Included in the pics are some custom painted night vipers to match the look of regular vipers.

Hope you like it!!!

th_DSC01799.jpg

th_DSC01800.jpg

th_DSC01803.jpg

th_DSC01807.jpg

th_DSC01809.jpg

Past dios (In case you missed them)

Custom Raven Hangar

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2056341

Custom Cobra Command Center

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2056033

Can we come to YOUR house and play???

abouncesmilesb4.gif

Another fantastic dio, you do great work! I'd love to see some dio-stories using them!

you know, i think its the shiny floors that make so dogone amazazing.... yeah. amazazing not just amazing

I knew at some point I'll have to dust each of these bad boys and I didn't want to accidentily pull up the stickers so I put a thin layer of plexiglass in between the walls and floor before I screwed them together.

Brother Shane...

I would love to get into the dio stories. Wish I had the time (and talent) to pull them off as well as others have.

slewis...

Each one takes roughly a month of so. The gun racks are MACH 3 razor cases and the circular panel above the ladder in the rear of the range is a part from the Justice League Space base thingy. Next up is a throne room for Serpentor/Cobra Commander (interchangable depending on what I want to use it for) with Mindbender's genetics lab next door.

Thanks again for all the feedback guys. Its much appreciated.