Future of Dark Knight character

Rodimus Primal

In case you didn't know already, Two Face questionably died at the climax of Dark Knight. While it was left in a way that he COULD be brought back, officiallly he's dead. Aaron Eckert met with Chris Nolan to ask the question "is my character?" and before he could finish his sentence Nolan responded "Dead as a doornail." So that sums it up, at least for now. This doesn't mean that they CAN'T bring the character back, just for the movie purposes he's dead.

Yeah he is gone while it wasn't clear in the movie in the script its confirmed. I guess it does tie it up if Nolan decides not to come back. I would want Nolan to finish what he started especially given Batman's status with the police but if he chose not to at least we don't have Two-Face's life or death hanging out there.

Nolan seems like director that likes to use new characters all the time. Scarecrow was in TDK but only had such a brief scene that I felt it was a total waste of the character.

Even if two-face does appear in the next movie it's mostly a forgettable scene.

Nolan seems like director that likes to use new characters all the time. Scarecrow was in TDK but only had such a brief scene that I felt it was a total waste of the character.

Even if two-face does appear in the next movie it's mostly a forgettable scene.

I like Scarecrows appearance in The Dark Knight was awesome. Especially since Nolan really didn't need to use him at all. Basically it sets up the idea of Batman's recurring Rogue's Gallery and definitively ties the first two films together.

good. Aaron Eckert did not play an evil two-face very well, and the face scars looked stupid....

Technically speaking, those weren't scars, being only a few days (hours?) old.

Further, I'm not sure exactly what looked 'stupid' about them, since they were disturbing as hell to me, and I think that's exactly the feeling that Two-Face should invoke in people.

good. Aaron Eckert did not play an evil two-face very well, and the face scars looked stupid....

What exactly is evil to you? How else should he have been depicted? I mean seriously.

I agree I thought Eckhart did a great job and his performance as Two-Face was great. Also 8 Ball is right that wasn't exactly scars it was just raw muscle and burnt skin.