DCUC: Wave Two

Neutron

A few months ago, when Mattel was having its troubles ...whatever they were... and there was no DC product to be found anywhere, there was talk that DCUC Wave Three was going to be released and then we would see Wave Two re-released.

Was this accurate?

Did it happen already? Or is it still going to happen?

Or is all the Wave Two we're ever going to see out there and those of us who missed out are screwed?

I've been stalking the toy aisles like crazy and believe it or not all I ever see is Orion or the Demon!!! I NEVER see Wave Two at all and all I've seen of Wave Three is the Green Lantern figure that I bought.

As much as I love this line, it's a frustrating pain to collect. I really thought Mattel was trying to drive us away with the way they distributed the JLU line, but this is setting a new standard for alienating the fans.

A few months ago, when Mattel was having its troubles ...whatever they were... and there was no DC product to be found anywhere, there was talk that DCUC Wave Three was going to be released and then we would see Wave Two re-released.

Was this accurate?

Did it happen already? Or is it still going to happen?

Or is all the Wave Two we're ever going to see out there and those of us who missed out are screwed?

I've been stalking the toy aisles like crazy and believe it or not all I ever see is Orion or the Demon!!! I NEVER see Wave Two at all and all I've seen of Wave Three is the Green Lantern figure that I bought.

As much as I love this line, it's a frustrating pain to collect. I really thought Mattel was trying to drive us away with the way they distributed the JLU line, but this is setting a new standard for alienating the fans.

wave 2 is sitting on the shelves of the mid town shopping center's walmart in milwaukee, wi as we speak. they are also at the southgate walmart, and the miller park way target JUST sold their stock. they are 12.88 at walmart and target has them for 10.99. TRU had some 2 weks ago, but they've restocked wave 3 since then, so....i can say yes theyre shipping on my end.(for the most part)

about a month ago I saw some at Walmart... but they didnt have any Aquamans or Harley Quinns... and all the Firestorms had wack paint jobs.

so I still don't have any wave 2.. and I am hoping they ship some more also... I need me a classic Aquaman. He is my favority figure of the line so far and I can't find him

about a month ago I saw some at Walmart... but they didnt have any Aquamans or Harley Quinns... and all the Firestorms had wack paint jobs.

so I still don't have any wave 2.. and I am hoping they ship some more also... I need me a classic Aquaman. He is my favority figure of the line so far and I can't find him

Harley's paint is also messed up, if the girl's face was any bluer she'd be a Smurf....very disappointing.

Harley's paint is also messed up, if the girl's face was any bluer she'd be a Smurf....very disappointing.

it matches the joker with the orange pants face.

wave 2 is sitting on the shelves of the mid town shopping center's walmart in milwaukee, wi as we speak. they are also at the southgate walmart, and the miller park way target JUST sold their stock. they are 12.88 at walmart and target has them for 10.99. TRU had some 2 weks ago, but they've restocked wave 3 since then, so....i can say yes theyre shipping on my end.(for the most part)

I wish that was here

I haven't seen wave 2 since April

I wish that was here

I haven't seen wave 2 since April

I'm in the same boat, when these first hit shelves a few months back, I saw the Blue Slurpee Superman and the Firestorm, and even though I would have rather gotten the Firestorm, it's paint app was terrible, so I opted to get the Superman, mostly for the BAF part. So now, months later, all I have is one gorilla arm, and I haven't seen any series two since. I just saw series three the other day at target, but, like Firestorm before, the paint apps on both Green Lanterns that I saw were just globby and messy, so I passed again. At this point, I don't care much if I finish series two, I would order it online, but I am afriad of getting one with a bad paint app. Common Mattel, work some of that magic used to make Barbie a billion dollar success with DCUC! Common!

I saw a Super-Blue not too long ago at a Wal-Mart but like the rest of you, I haven't seen anything else from series 2 for a very long time.

Also, I'm starting to get concerned about series 3 as I managed to get all of the figures but Sinestro as I passed on the toy the first time but now I want it and I have not seen a single re-stock.

stupid

that doesn't do me any good @lol@

especially when you say dcuc sucks. ;)

I don't think I EVER said they suck. I simply point out OBVIOUS flaws with them.

You think that just because I don't bend over for these figures like you do, that I think they suck.

Nope.

I loved Marvel Legends, LOVED them. But if you search the old posts, you will see me pointing out everything wrong with them too.

stupid

that doesn't do me any good @lol@

especially when you say dcuc sucks. ;)

I don't think I EVER said they suck. I simply point out OBVIOUS flaws with them.

You think that just because I don't bend over for these figures like you do, that I think they suck.

Nope.

I loved Marvel Legends, LOVED them. But if you search the old posts, you will see me pointing out everything wrong with them too.

just effing with you man.