25th Action Team Leader

Alyosha

VH- Psycho in that your all "hotted up" about some manly forearms, and choking things down with them.

Myyyyy stars! I just loooove a man with big strong hands!!

rob1ib5.png

okay..okay, so I may have went a LITTLE overboard in the praise over the new forearms. I like'em...ALL RIGHT??? :P

Hell, here I thought you were tossing very vague hints as to whose forearms they were? Do you realize how much time I spent over at YOJOE trying to figure out the "pyscho" thing and an action figure to go with it?? @smilepunch@

VH- That's fine and good. They actually came from a SW Clone. The one in red, with the clip on armor. What I want to know, is how big is your repository of cutesy pics of Rob Schnieder, and how long you've been keeping them? *smilepunch*

Tomas- Ah, my secret evil plan slowly comes to fruition. Soon enough, the world will all now the latent greatness of the 1990 to 1994 designs, crayola colors and all! Bwah-HA-HAH-Ha! To be truthful, I actually have heads or parts/kits working for everyone in your sig pic except for the Techno Viper, Overlord, Interrogator, and Big Ben.

Tomas- Ah, my secret evil plan slowly comes to fruition. Soon enough, the world will all now the latent greatness of the 1990 to 1994 designs, crayola colors and all! Bwah-HA-HAH-Ha!

I think that's why I adore your work so much, Al... alot of your work is based in the latter years, like the Night Vulture, Night Creeper Leader, Robo-Joe and so on. If it was all V1 Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander... blech ; D

Not to mention those Sigma Six customs! I loved them so. ;___;

To be truthful, I actually have heads or parts/kits working for everyone in your sig pic except for the Techno Viper, Overlord, Interrogator, and Big Ben.

*Blanky stares off into the distance, like Jack Nicholson at the end of Cuckoo's Nest*

Tom

Tom- I'd forgotten that you wanted pics of those. Here you are. This is actually the only painted pic I think I have of Snakes, so sorry I don't have one on the usual background.

S6Flintfrt.jpg

S6Spiritfrt.jpg

S6Stonefrt.jpg

S6Shockwave.jpg