New spidey classic figs out

jjlecaros

got them a couple nights ago guess no one else found them cuz nobody has said so.

case breakdown:

2x mcfarlane spidey (black)

2x Scuba spidey

2x black spidey (arm gimmick)

2x Green Goblin

1x carnage

1x venom

1x clear iron spidey

1x reg iron spidey

pics in a few minutes

here you go

100_5210.jpg

100_5211.jpg

100_5212.jpg

100_5213.jpg

sorry for the crappy pics but took real quick maybe later ill take better ones

the clear one is just clear...and the other look pretty decent i wish maybe a bit darker red

100_5222.jpg

100_5219.jpg

100_5215.jpg

ill prob open them and take pics.....the gold on both is metalic.....the clear red is just clear, and the other is like a dull/light red with a slight metalic touch on the torso

do the ironspiders have articulated hands?.. If so I need to pick up a clear one & one of the non clear ones for my avengers initiative display set up

• 3 weeks later...

I am not familiar with Iron Spidey. Why is there a need for a clear version?

Is that how venom looks in the comics now?

Is that a new Goblin? I know I have the 12" version but I cant remember if i have a 6" version. (all my stuff is packed away right now).

Is that a new Goblin? I know I have the 12" version but I cant remember if i have a 6" version. (all my stuff is packed away right now).

because he can turn invisible with it :P or at least they can in the initiative ! & no that is not how venom looks I doubt its how he has ever looked!

The Iron Spideys in Avengers the Initiative can cloak - hence clear version. I believe the Venom toy is a mix of the old Venom with the gigantic tongue in the comics (Eddie Brock) mixed with the suit design of the newer Venom (Mac Gorgon.) And No, that is not a new Goblin. Its the Ramos Goblin that came in the same wave as the Ramos Spidey back in one of the older Toy Biz waves.

These are up on the Hasbro Store site, I picked these up for $9.99 each plus the 3 newest Iron Man armors and The Bi-Beast and IronClad figures from the Hulk line and got them in about 4 days. The variant Iron Spidey is on the site, you just have to look closely as scroll through your search. The hands have the same articulation of the Orgins Iron Spider-Man. I do wish that they would have given the red a metallic finish like the older version, but the metallic gold looks great.

These are up on the Hasbro Store site, I picked these up for $9.99 each plus the 3 newest Iron Man armors and The Bi-Beast and IronClad figures from the Hulk line and got them in about 4 days. The variant Iron Spidey is on the site, you just have to look closely as scroll through your search. The hands have the same articulation of the Orgins Iron Spider-Man. I do wish that they would have given the red a metallic finish like the older version, but the metallic gold looks great.

Thanks for the tip! I went to the Hasbro site and got the clear Iron Spiderman, AOA Sunfire, Ironclad and the Bi-Beast. I already had Carnage, Venom and the black Spidey from the Red Hulk line. The shipping was fast and wasnt overpriced. I think youll spend less on the shipping than you would on gas driving all over trying to find these in the stores.

I like the Spidey figs. I have them all except the scuba one because I bought that one the last time it was released and it's pretty much the same to me. I like the new paint jobs on the new IronSpidermen.