Will Hasbro rerelease 25th Grand slam carded?

Zanzibar

I nearly have all the original 82 Joes in 25th form minus Flash. It would nice if Hasbro could rerelease the silver padded version of Grand Slam so all the original 13 Joes have a foot stand. Also nice if they included a jump jet pack w/ gun.

Would be nice, probably won't happen. Hasbro said in a Q&A somewhere that they didn't even intend to fix the multiple head use on Flash/GS/Grunt until they got out Zap, and that isn't happening any time soon, so I doubt we'll see another grand slam before the movie.

@can@

Thing is, Original 13 Grand Slam has the same padded laser-trooper armour as Original 13 Flash. The silver version was his v2 incarnation, with the JUMP. So, for all intents and purposes, if you want an O13 Grand Slam, you'd have to get a Flash and remove the laser rifle. Or wait and see if they'd release a Grand Slam w/HAL vehicle pack.

I don't remember which was which but I thought between Flash and Grand-Slam one had red padding and one had orange and one had brown gloves/boots and the other had black.

Yeah, now that you mention it, Grand Slam DID have black gloves and boots... I think one had red hair while the other had brown hair, or something.

this has nothing to do with the topic but what cartoon is your avatar from? I used to watch it all the time when I was younger but i can't remember what it was called!!

"I come from the Net. From Systems, Peoples, and Cities, to this place: Mainframe. My Format: Guadian - To Mend & Defend. To defend my newfound friends, their hopes, and dreams. To defend them... from their enemies. ...They say the User lives outside the Net, and inputs Games for pleasure. No one knows for sure, but I intend to find out. ReBoot!"

@Blackmada: You're right, Grand Slam has black gloves and boots and brown hair while Flash has brown gloves and boots and red hair. I'm not sure about if their armours' colours are different, though.

@DPrime: I agree with you. Besides, I don't think they'd re-release a figure that alreay came out in a vehicle pack. That doesn't sound very Hasbro-GI Joe-25thy...

@DPrime: I agree with you. Besides, I don't think they'd re-release a figure that alreay came out in a vehicle pack. That doesn't sound very Hasbro-GI Joe-25thy...

But it sounds perfectly Hasbro-Star-Wars-y ;)

Seriously, if Hasbro felt there was a market for it, they'd have no problem rereleasing a figure. All indications I see are that Hasbro's going to be approaching this line like STar Wars, and that all but guarantees that most of the "less than stellar" versions released may well be redone AT SOME POINT.

But at this point, I would NOT expect a single card Grand Slam before the movie switchover. As is, I wouldn't expect him in his v1 colors if he was planned since Flash would look the same.