Speedy

Green Stewart

Green Stewart II (Variant?)

Deadshot

BlkCanary (Black Canary)

Forager

The other wave he couldn't recall. But it had Monel and Raven listed

found this on fwoosh.

I have seen this list and I have heard (from a very reliable source) that most of those ARE being made although I don't know if they'll all be in one wave or not. The ones I do NOT remember my source saying for sure are Colassal Boy, and Speedy. Other than that, I'd say that all of those characters are going to be made in 2009.

dont really follow dc comics anymore so can anyone tell me who the forager is? would love to see the rest of the list tho i cant wait for them to do a kyle rayner green lantern.

The armored bug girl hanging around with Jimmy during Countdown.

countdown??? was that the 52 thing or was that back when hal jordan became parallax?

has anyone heard these rumors?

Colossal B Series (Colossal Boy?)

Green Arrow

Green Arrow II (Variant?)

Wildcat

Speedy

Green Stewart

Green Stewart II (Variant?)

Deadshot

BlkCanary (Black Canary)

Forager

The other wave he couldn't recall. But it had Monel and Raven listed

found this on fwoosh.

it would be nice if this turns out to be true. only figure i wouldn't care for would be the C&C and forager.

Fake :P everything is pretty damn well fake until tni or another trustworthy news site can confirm it. But if you are that trusting I have nice bridge I can sell you for a very decent price ;)

I just bought that property last week, sirrah, and I'll thank you not to try and sell things that don't belong to you. Good day to you sir. :P;)

There are two versions of Forager, one was a dude at first but later died. The second Forager is a chick that appears with Jimmy Olsen during Countdown, the DC weekly that was after 52.

Does DC even acknowledge Countdown now?

They do when it comes to what happened to the New Gods.