Sign in to follow this  
Freedom

Arctic Flint

This one was fairly simple to do and something I'd expect to see later in the line.

aflint.jpg

Head - TF Flint

Body - Arctic Snake-Eyes

Gun - Cobra Night Watch

Paint - Tamyia

I had to drill out the TF Flint head a little to get it to sit lower on the neck post and cut off the small back pocket and tops of the front pockets on the skirt to get the web gear to set low enough. I also had to remove the hood and reglue it to get the web gear to lay under it. Then I just painted the beret and coat black and the neck flesh tone.

aflint2.jpg

aflint3.jpg

I also got a Golden Compass Polar Bear.

pbear3.jpg

Anybody wanting a Golden Compass Polar Bear, go to:

Vexar Designs - Store - Polar Bear

i think he looks pretty good. i can see a lot of people making snow joes out of that se body... if they can find it that is @smilepunch@

also, how's your store thing coming along? i'd love to buy some little diorama sets :D

also, how's your store thing coming along? i'd love to buy some little diorama sets :D

Things aren't moving as quickly as I wanted. I've had to work a lot of overtime with my job and haven't had time to do much lately. I'll have things rolling soon though!

SWEEEEEEEET!!

I was going to reply with pretty much the same line of thought as Phoenix Sword did, in that this would be a cool way to make a artic expedition out of the Joes, with just enough added equipment of their own (like Flints web gear/ammo belt) to individualize them, yet maintain a uniformed group.

Very COOL!

Spotted me one of those Polar Bears at a Big Lots also....I passed, but now I think I might reconsider? ^_^

Looks good, similar to the Sunbow version

I was going to reply with pretty much the same line of thought as Phoenix Sword did, in that this would be a cool way to make a artic expedition out of the Joes, with just enough added equipment of their own (like Flints web gear/ammo belt) to individualize them, yet maintain a uniformed group.

That was my train of thought as well. I've seen some guys just swap heads on Snow Job bodies, use the generic rifle, and even leave the skis on. They all look the same. I, at least, think they should retain their own gear.

Spotted me one of those Polar Bears at a Big Lots also....I passed, but now I think I might reconsider? ^_^

Yup, the polar bear makes a cool little accessory for displays. If you see one, buy it, because I admit I had to mark mine up a little.

Looks good, similar to the Sunbow version

I actually looked at images from the movie first and thought about painting the coat brown, but decided on black to leave Flint in his colors.