Which Version of Destro, if any, do you use as Alexander McCullen?

I AM SCI-FI

In the comics, Destro's and Alexanders' mask are nye indistinguishable. The only real way to tell them apart is their suits. Long before Alexander McCullen was introduced in the comics I would use the Destro v2 (with gold head) as Destro and the Baroness' son. Once Alexander was introduced, though not the son of the Baroness, I felt like I must have had some sort of precognitive intuition and continue using the v2 as Destro's son. However, I am now considering using the comic 2-pack black headed Destro (that comes with a Iron Grenadier) as Alexander. If I do so, would that be considered racist?

More importantly, back to the main question of this thread, do any of you use one of the many versions of Destro as his son Alexander? If so, which one?

Do any of you have a custom of Alexander that you have made, or had commissioned?

It's "YOUR" joeverse. You can use which ever one you feels fit the bill. There are so many Destros it shouldn't matter. As far as being a racist where did that thought come from? YO Joe!!!!!

As far as being a racist where did that thought come from?

Black mask and Alexander being half black. I'm mostly joking with that question, but you just know that someone would say something like, "Just because he's black doesn't mean he has to wear a black mask," whether seriously or as a joke and I just thought I'd beat them to the punchline. Maybe that thought is more racist than making the black mask Destro Alexander, but I don't mean anything by it other than being a joke.

id say the black chrome one that just came out in the comic pack

It's "YOUR" joeverse. You can use which ever one you feels fit the bill. There are so many Destros it shouldn't matter.

Exactly, no one is right or wrong, it is each person's opinion to make their characters whoever they want really.

Example, I took off Grand Slam's head, put the comic 2 pack Hawks head on him then took Grand Slam's head and put it on the comic pack Shipwreck to make Deep Six from the comics.